Reviews for Choices
AlexXGia chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
I like how alex feels love in both of his friends. I think his love for them should fuel him to fight for them with his life. I also like how gia comes out of nowhere and helps alex with the main lion that was strangling him. Update soon!
AlexXGia chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
1 thing... you brought in the hunger games part a little to sudden. its a little confusing in the end. I know what you want to say. but it sounds like your just saying a quick exclamation. good job tho!
ChineseChestBreach chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
you never know where you're going to find me, I have meet you a lot of different archives, you have a good book I hope you can countinue it
Bgnsteal chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Imfg! I just LOVE how Alex is in here! It's so cute! xD if I were to say EVEYTHING I like about this, I don't think I would ever go to bed!
Bgnsteal chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Yay! My story!
I was almost in tairs when Alex was bullyed! I just wanted to run over and give him a big hug! :,( that was sad... But I like feeling sorry for him! It makes me love him even more!_
Great chap btw!
ILoveHeartsandAnimals chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I love it
Ghostukine chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
poor alex, may the odds ever be in his favor
MysteryCooper 101 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Wow, they must really be cowards and something else if they just fork over him.
Some friends.
Nice! I liked it. Can't wait for more!
But one question:
Are you going to finish 5 seconds?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Love the poly. And I understand having too much school and loved the music
Bgnsteal chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Ur only 13! Holly crap! Ur good! I thought u were 17 or something! Also I'm like u, I only like reading fanfics, not books...

When u said prince, I new exactly who that was, and when you said CUTE Alakay xD
Also, in human years, how old is 5 month old cubs be? That is so cute with the neckless!

"What are you going to do with it?" Zuba asked hoping not to hear "Wear it!"

I love that part! xD the whole rock sceen is my fav part! Alex was so Cute! xD
AlextheLion1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like this story combo of hunger games and madagascar. This story is awesome! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jake chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I like the story and it really capture the plot of the hunger the odds be ever in your favor!
Ghostukine chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
may the odds ever be in your favor anmials
MysteryCooper 101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great story line. I hope to see more from you. Please make another story. If the next one is as good as this one then you should write longer books and update them now! Great story though. Great story indeed...