Reviews for Take My Hand and Tell Me You'd Take Me Anywhere
RandomFandom5 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I hate crushes too. I will never be one of those girls who only thinks about boys.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
totally LOVE THIS! update quickly! :)
RandomFandom5 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Cool! This was a good chapter, but the others were better.
merlis chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Your story is nice, but you know there's something that's just bothering a bit: Malfoy says that Shelby Greengrass's mother is friends with his mother. Although I think they(Scorpius and Shelby) are firstly relatives. I mean it's such a minor detail, but it still irritated me :D Anyway I really liked Rae because she's not nice and lovestruck but more like sarcastic and self conscious and please keep it like that! Seriously, it is refreshing to read some neurotic, intelligent yet insecure characters. They remind me of myself (I guess it's weird but whatever). Finally, congratulations for your non-unrequited(?) love (yes I read Author's notes-how fantastic that is...)
Cordelia Rose chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Oh dear, sparks will fly...and meanwhile I'm laughing my head off because this story is hil-ar-i-ous!
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
sorry it took so long to review i'm sick:) the chapter made me smile though. Mor al next chapterplease.
Scuzr the typos... I tried to male this teresdablr.
FickleFriend chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Salut,
I enjoyed these two chapters but I hope you will develop Rae a little more because I'd like to know more about her. Also, could you maybe do an Al P.O.V? Keep up the good work :)
RandomFandom5 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I really like Rae. She's observant and smart with an awesome sarcastic sense of humor. You know what? I think I'll take a chance and favorite this.
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I kinda love it;) sarcasm, hilarity(don't think I spelled that right oh well) what more could I ask for?
...a quick update, maybe? :)
FickleFriend chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Rose doesn't have green eyes. I'm not sure where she'd get them from. Hermione's are brown and Ron's are blue.
At first I thought that Rae was a bit b***chy, but then I realised that I'd probably think some of the same things and I find her quite relatable. Apart from the orphan thing which I'm a little wary of at the moment.
I don't know whether I should be embarrassed to admit that I don't know what "vegging" means? I quite like how you've portrayed Albus although I always thought that James.S.P would act more like that.
I would say hold back on the similies and metaphors a bit because there are a lot.
I recognise a lot of the slang in here is American. I'm not sure of the purpose of this statement, but unless Rae is American then...? Ignore me please.
All in all, I'd say this is quite a good first chapter. I hope you don't find anything I have said insulting, I'm a bit new to the whole "in depth reviewing" normally I just write "update soon!". Be careful of some grammatical errors and keep up the good stuff :)