Reviews for Tales from Behind the Counter
Wolf skater chapter 3 . 8/30
Nice, very interesting to see how someone reacts to hybrids and such and I have no clue what I'm rambling about cause it's way too early and I still know little about either of these things, but I still enjoyed it, sorry it took me so long to review, college life is very busy
commoner246 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Wow. The second one was a tad odd, but they were both really good.
Obi the Kid chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Hmmmmmm... Hey Indigo? Any ideas for a new chapter for these 4 boys?
Comuterale chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
So I just discovered the crossover section exists... And I'm glad I did! These were great! I hope you write another! I'm not usually into crossovers, but I'll make an exception for the brothers Leandros and Winchester.
CalLeandrosFan001 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I love this! XD

I don't drink, but that game sounds fun to do! _
CalLeandrosFan001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
One word. BRILLIANT!

I've been wanting to write a crossover myself of these two, but just never had the right ideas.
I think I do now, thanks to you! _
Nemaloppe chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Nice!
NoreNeither chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I could die. Seriously. My two favourite works of fiction in one story? You are a blessed saint. *shakes hand* (I totally didn't scream when I found this and do a happy dance, no I did not...)
Rachel Eckstein chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Oh my god! you really have to write more that was brilliant!
lexical gap 47 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cal is about as crazy and damaged as you can get...which is probably why we love him so much. READ THE BOOKS. You won't regret it.

This crossover needs to be done more often. Wicked job.
Serendox chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What you said about fanfiction and normalcy-so true xD I totally empathize. It really is a good idea though, so keep writing!
lady voldemort2005 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Ha-ha my two favorite codependent pair of brothers together in one story gotta love it. I've always wondered if they go head to head which of the two pairs are more neurotically and psychotically codependent.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooore !
Wolf skater chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Lol that was the weirdest thing I've ever read. I LOVE IT!
HopeSproutsWings chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love it! My two favorite things all in one story! PLEASE keep writing!