Reviews for When Did It Happen?
emoson666 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I just want you to know that, for the first M-rated thing you've ever writte, THIS WAS SO GOOD AND SO ADORABLE, HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME TEAR UP EVERY TIME YOU WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THESE TWO?!

No, but honestly, this was so adorable, these two really get me. A phrase I loved from this was, in the beginning, when Sybil said that after kissing him that night in the garage she wondered why she didn't kiss him many times before. Makes you wonder what would have happened if they had kissed before that day ;)
Sometimes I do wonder what would have happened if Mrs. Hughes hadn't interrupted Tom when he said "I don't suppose...". I think he would have stolen a kiss or two that day. I don't know, I just feel he would.

But again, this was absolutely adorable, and oh my god, these two really never get tired of each other xD
But the truth is, neither of us complains about that ;D
cassiemortmain chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
For Author Appreciation Week - going through the archives and found this little gem of yours! Just how I imagine them - each one as bad as the other when it comes to being insatiable, and not able to tell which time it was (of so many) when they conceived their first child. Loved it - very sexy but also so romantic, perfect Bransons. :)
tammyteresa64 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
That was perfection - absolutely awesome. Beautiful love story - it wasn't just about the love making but more. I can't explain it. I don't know how I missed this. I guess I haven't been searching hard enough.
sexybubbles chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loved IT!
Musiclover 09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please please write more of this story... so good
dustedoffanoldie chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Firstly, the smut was awesome. It just all seemed so in character and them, you know? I always thought they would be quite adventurous and daring, and you nailed that.
Secondly, the way you write them is just beyond perfect. I can literally hear them in my head when I read this. So go you x
lizdarcy1813 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love it! It's the exact combitacion of sweet and sexy! Just as I expect them to be.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Rather good retrospective.
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
LOVE IT :)
IHeartBranson chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes! Just what i was looking for! This is very very good, I love it when Tom is all vulnerable and needy- it's awesome! Thanks for writing!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very salacious. ;) It was cute and funny as well.
Princess or Pauper chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love this story. I do see them as having a wonderfully passionate relationship.
lezzles1956 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I'm SO happy I have found your work - it's breathtakingly beautiful! And this story (even though it was written before) SO explains that lovely snort of laughter from Sybil when Cora says "because when two people love each other, you understand, everything is the most terrific fun!"
You are inspiring me to make art, and maybe I can send some to you and share back as a tangible thankyou for all the enjoyment you have given me
Lezzles
x
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
so good! it was always kinda frustrating that their relationship was so chaste (although i s'pose there's not much sexytime in the show as a whole) so its great to see how you've taken them further along in their relationship, it everything you've written seems very in character for them, i can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
so sweet! There aren't enough stories like this both adorable and also pretty sexy :) Great job!