Reviews for We Will Fight or Fall
cali chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
i like the last note there... i feel the same... always... i like the story :D and give you good luck for all future stories... :)
vg1587 chapter 58 . 6/26/2014
This story... is so beautiful! So fine... so well-written. Though now (2014) is AU, the characters are not OC anyway. I hope you want write a sequel. Really... they deserve a happy ending. Thanks for all by a italian fan.
silver drip chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I look forward to seeing where this goes.
silver drip chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Well written.
silver drip chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Sorry my reviews don't say much beyond good job, but good job.
silver drip chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Nice progress.
silver drip chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Good job, as always.
silver drip chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Good job.
silver drip chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Solid start. I didn't spot any errors.
TXJ chapter 58 . 2/3/2014
Well done. I've truly enjoyed reading this, and I love how you left it a bit open for imagination.
Guest chapter 58 . 1/31/2014
The ending... Is there going to be a sequel? They never meet again with true identities? :( All that build up... And then this. *sigh*
imbatmanhaha chapter 58 . 1/31/2014
I just...
Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of art. I enjoyed every word and emotion. It is heartbreaking, it is complex, it's just... Gah. It's one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read, and I am so glad it had such a beautifully devastating but also perfect ending. I have no more words.
Round of applause for you, my friend!
my-patronus-is-a-computer chapter 58 . 2/1/2014
*incoherent sobbing* No, this can't be the end! Please tell me you're planning a sequel; I'll explode if I never find out what happens!
avengurl chapter 58 . 2/1/2014
Ah, I'm so sad to see this end, but at the same time somewhat happy. It's a beautiful emotional ending that brings such a roller coaster ride of feelings and love and betrayal and everything else that's happened in this story to a satisfying end. Thank you for writing and sharing this, it's absolutely wonderful and amazing and such a piece of art here. Everyone was so in character all the way to the end with all the twists and turns and realizations and confessions and man, this is definitely something to reread for sure. Kudos to you for writing such a beautiful story and sticking with it to the end :D I'll be sure to read any next Frostiron fic you write and post up to share!
AllyMT chapter 58 . 1/31/2014
... I can't control these tears and this pain... I'm just... Oh my god...