Reviews for Run This Town: Titans Together
LILMissRude23 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I love this story so much! Think you can write a bbrae story about them going to the beach? I could send you some ideas! Pweeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?
snazzyflower chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
I literally love you. This is the third time I've read this story, I think, and this is the best sort I've read with ALL of my favorite couples. Thank you!
Lady Aster Bleu chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Whoa
That.
Was.
Awesome.
BW Lewis chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Awesome story You got two of my five favorite comic book couples. It seems Blackfire and Jason are acouple, as well as Tim and Rose.
allison woods chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
i knwe argent and speedy were gonna be together it's the only girl left exept for pantha but he would'nt take her
unchartedmind chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I literally stayed up from 12 in the morning to 5 in the morning reading your fics and I don't regret a sINGLE MOMENT
ZOMG its Angie chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I actually love this so far! The why did I get married dialogue killed me because I was like "ANGELAAAA" Lord have mercy, this seems like it'll be interesting at least :) I know this is late but UN yea. I'm reading now
snazzyflower chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
"Get YO ass to bed!"
Hahaha! XD

Hey, maybe could you write a story about that whole scene when Raven chooses that movie and their backgrounds and stuff? I think that'd be a sweet story. Just sayin ;)
DeeThom chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
LOL! The Rush Hour reference. Smh.
Sierra-Renee chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Hmm. That was actually REALLY good. It was pretty funny, I enjoyed it. I also liked the part when they were about to go into action. That was pretty epic, in my head, especially cause I played some music with it. I loooved the StarRae moments, they are the CUTEST friends EVER! Great job, can't wait to read the sequel!

P.S., shoutout to the fact that I'm the 200th reviewer, I think. :)
RavenDrawer chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Okay... I read this story 12 times and I still totally love it! It's so well written... :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
There are two things I never mix, my vampire obsession and my superhero obsession. But I like your story so you get a pass.
JediMindaugas chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Ok, now that was too much!
Reviving BB and connecting it to Raven, good. Need more explaining though. Anything thou can think of. A ball of light a.k.a. BB's soul coming from the Heavens into the body - NO!
And how is sending someone to a Dark Dimension is any better? I would rather choose DEATH!
hot4dbz chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Hey. So i just finished reading this story. And I loved it. You're an amazing writer. I actually had an idea for a BBRae, but I'm not much of a writer.

So my idea is that the teen titans have secret identities so that they can go to high school like normal teens. Raven is a new student escaping her past. She meets Garfield and the two hit it off. Eventually Rae finds out about the the titans and BB finds out about Ravens powers and her past.

Just an idea I had. Thought someone should know it.
toastedCroissants chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
This was such a great story! I loved how you developed Raven and Beast Boy's relationship, and I love all the Robin and Starfire moments! Sooo cute! I really enjoyed this journey, and my heart broke when Beast Boy got stabbed in the chest. I also love the emoticlones, they helped substantially in helping show Raven's emotions. You did an awesome job. (:

Thank you for writing this story, and I am looking forward to reading the sequel! (:

Yours truly,