Reviews for Run This Town: Titans Together
beast boba chapter 18 . 10/5
damn u
what the hell is this?
lipbalmcollector chapter 20 . 8/11
Awesome fanfic. I loved the ending especially Beast Boy's reaction to meeting Batman and Catwoman.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 20 . 6/16
I don't know why I feel confused. This should be very simple. Batman and Catwoman were the ones to get married right?

Anyway, loved the story. :) looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Alexis0415vt chapter 15 . 3/31
Wow just wow
LILMissRude23 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I love this story so much! Think you can write a bbrae story about them going to the beach? I could send you some ideas! Pweeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?
snazzyflower chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
I literally love you. This is the third time I've read this story, I think, and this is the best sort I've read with ALL of my favorite couples. Thank you!
The Queen of the Freiwolves chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Awesome story You got two of my five favorite comic book couples. It seems Blackfire and Jason are acouple, as well as Tim and Rose.
allison woods chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
i knwe argent and speedy were gonna be together it's the only girl left exept for pantha but he would'nt take her
unchartedmind chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I literally stayed up from 12 in the morning to 5 in the morning reading your fics and I don't regret a sINGLE MOMENT
ZOMG its Angie chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I actually love this so far! The why did I get married dialogue killed me because I was like "ANGELAAAA" Lord have mercy, this seems like it'll be interesting at least :) I know this is late but UN yea. I'm reading now
snazzyflower chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
"Get YO ass to bed!"
Hahaha! XD

Hey, maybe could you write a story about that whole scene when Raven chooses that movie and their backgrounds and stuff? I think that'd be a sweet story. Just sayin ;)
ThommyPickles chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
LOL! The Rush Hour reference. Smh.
Sierra-Renee chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Hmm. That was actually REALLY good. It was pretty funny, I enjoyed it. I also liked the part when they were about to go into action. That was pretty epic, in my head, especially cause I played some music with it. I loooved the StarRae moments, they are the CUTEST friends EVER! Great job, can't wait to read the sequel!

P.S., shoutout to the fact that I'm the 200th reviewer, I think. :)
RavenDrawer chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Okay... I read this story 12 times and I still totally love it! It's so well written... :)