Reviews for Tell Me You Don't Need Me
bexie25 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Loved it
Jamistarme1 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Met Eddie McClintock at Comicon in NYC and told him he needed to make a return to the FBI on Bones since Warehouse 13 is now over. He's really funny and so cute.

Really enjoying your story...I've plowed through all of your Bones fanfic.
pinkmama1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I have just read the intire story in one go and I really enjoyed it. Very nice story.
Cynthia chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
I laughed when Daisy called Booth Buttercup...I think he is so handsome agent and I loved the story and the sex scene was wonderful..Thanks for writing this story.
Terri chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
I love this fiction, it was great, you wrote it very well, looking forward to reading more of your work (good job) (I love everything BONES) :-) .
Terri chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
OH MY GOD I hate it when they fight,but great fiction (I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I'm really loving this fanfiction ,so far it has held my interns you are doing a wonderful job (I love everything BONES) :-) .
jazzyproz chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
LOVED it! It was a very sweet ending and I liked the story very much!.
jsboneslover chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Sweet. Time to get a room! I assume we can catch up with these new lovers when they have JUST ENOUGH sleep to stir and find themselves tangled up. But it up to you...I'll keep reading!
DaLiza chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Sweet ending! Nicely done.
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
The perfect sleeping companion. sigh.
threesquares chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Awwww. Great chapter! These were my favorite lines and parts:

1. How they both didn't sleep much apart and that "because after one night with Booth it was clear to her that she never wanted to sleep alone again." Well said.

2. I like the way in which Brennan indulged Angela and the thought of the together but not seeming any different in the bar is surprisingly moving for some reason. I like.

3. ""I don't have any clothes or anything." He shrugged. Booth smiled to himself as he realized he probably didn't need to worry about a lack of clothing." HAH!

4. ""I missed you too, Booth." She mumbled into his neck" Just how (and where) she would say it.

Great chapter!
Michele
drjamband chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Loved this! I'll definitely miss it.
jazzyproz chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I've been so busy I wasn't able to read your story until I started just yesterday, although its been in my list for a while now. Wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the epilogue.
I think you captured their anxieties perfectly.
Thx for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
What a great chapter. I'm so glad Booth went back to Brennan's room, and they were finally honest with one another. I could feel the love they have for each other. Thanks for doing smut so well.