Reviews for Amulet of Time 1: The Age of the Founders
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 35 . 6/26
Story is too short needs 123 more a case of Pepsi.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 26 . 6/26
Shape invented that spell..It wasn't around in the founders it was Salazer Jr. That hated muggleborns not his father
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 10 . 6/26
Make up your mind said within one hour and then you changed it to two hours within less then 3 paragraphs.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 8 . 6/25
School on Saturday and Sunday? Not me.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 1 . 6/25
It was Salazars Jr. Who was the hater of muggles not his father.
LorenzoStone4 chapter 35 . 6/8
This is the best time travel story on here. also this story is old. It is about 13 years old from this review date and i just want to say that Luna, you were spot on with your guesses with the fifth book (except about Umbridge, no one knew her).
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/29
I'm not reviewing anymore because of how old this fanfic is and chances are it will never see the light of day. Other people don't realize how damn old this story really is! I guess they do it from their smartphones in a hurry without realizing they are reading a 10 year old fanfic!

God I hate smartphones. They make society SO stupid.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/29
This actually has nothing to do with time travel. Perhaps you got confused with another fanfic and got crossed wires or lost in the floo network?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/29
I think it's a bit too late for that!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/29
The Dursley's are sadly a poor representation of muggles. JK Rowling really wanted to polititicalize the series because she may deny it but is a hard core liberal and they do that and have done it for 40 years.

JK Rowling recently got in trouble for not being *liberal enough* as she said one wrong thing that didn't quite meet the quota and was accused of *cultural Appericiation* something or another that was total BS due to having Indians...oops I mean Native Americans in her latest series. Gotta be PC mind you. :)

She didn't actually do anything wrong and has a right to write as long as she isn't constantly demonizing them and if she did we have the right to not read it/boycott her series not to censor her.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
When they are away Harry should sneak down to Aunt Petunia's record player/Tape Deck combo and play some good tunes! Nothing like the oldies!
MischiefAag chapter 1 . 3/8
Hey!
Can you like put your story up on Wattpad? Easier to read and prettier to, plz?
acquiringwriter chapter 35 . 2/9
How did I know that Harry Potter would sure his own line? Haha, called it!
Helpful.ish chapter 6 . 1/29
Well if Harry's and Hermione's sorting weren't the biggest plot twist of this age, I wouldn't know what was.

The last biggest plot twist was when the meteoroid hit Earth and cause genocide and murdered the dinosaurs in a blood explosion.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 8 . 10/19/2016