Reviews for Amulet of Time 1: The Age of the Founders
yumyumbagel chapter 28 . 5/12
I really do love your story but I would just like to mention that Ginny's name is Ginevra, not Virginia. I'm not trying to make you change anything, as you may have written this story before that was known, but I wanted to make sure you knew. :)
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 1 . 3/10
Is this H/HR? Please answer!
Selinae2014 chapter 35 . 1/15
I have calmed down enough to write a review. The first thought that came into my mind when I read the last sentence of the last chapter was;

WHAT THE HELL HARRY IS HIS OWN FREAKING ANCESTOR LIKE WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL AFHBFJKXVHBIJDKND

So it wasn't that bad. But I loved this story and decided to go to sleep after I've rad the first three chapters of the next story. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep that decision standing though...
Selinae2014 chapter 30 . 1/15
I love this story, and I'm exited to read all the other stories, but you've made me curious; What is the rate that the Elves age, like, how they age, how long they stay alive and such, and I know, I know that a week in the Elven world is a few hours in human world, but I just want to know details. Of course, only if you have them.

I just read back and I think I sound a bit stuck-up... Sorry. But I really do love the story, and I took just a few hours to read through this, and I like this story so much because it's different from other time-travel stories, but still the same... Sorta kinda. And to think that I have three more books to go through! It makes me want to cheer. Because your style of writing is also amazing, it's very comfortable to read this story, even though it's past midnight and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open, or my brain focused.
misuky7 chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
This was absolutely fangtastic, completely brill. I loved how well going into the past fit the characters, I had originally thought they would be the founders but after a mo' the idea seemed really dim. I cannot wait to read the rest in the series. :3
OMG chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
HA HA! You so got that from The Lord of the Rings!
Gracfully chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
just awesome
Gracfully chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
very cool
Gracfully chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
neat start
Guest chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
This happened in furtherance fry went to the past banged his grams created his family line
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
It's kind of sexiest that the guy get cool animals and the girls get lame birds
katiek121 chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I loved it :) I hope there are sequels.
Schlepian chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Review so far up to chapter 11.

I like the plot, however making a amulet that takes up 3 years of someones life without a counter curse is a dick move Merlin.

Why would the four teens still need questions answered like what race of goblin is the History teacher after having all 4 founder's knowledge?Furthermore I'd like to point out that ther'd be no reason for the school to exists if you could magic all the knowledge for each subject into all your students. Except for practicing various techniques. Thus the entire school should be practicals and no reason for written or oral exams or classes.
DalkonCledwin chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
oh so you can get Ginavive right but not Ginevra? They have the same root word!
DalkonCledwin chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
Er... there is absolutely positively no way the Hogwarts Express was around in the time of the Founders. Steam Engine Trains (Magical or otherwise) would not even be conceived of until 1784 when William Murdoch made the first Steam Engine Prototype for use on the previously built Rail-lines used by certain Horse-Drawn Carts. But a full-blown Hogwarts Express would have been unprecedented and impossible unless Hermione was willing to allow Harry to invent a Muggle Invention that has a clear documented inventor!