Reviews for Brick and Ivy
Is this story discontinued? Its quite interesting and I really love how Hellboy's portrayed here :D always helps that I'm a sucker for HB/oc fics!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE. I LOVE IT.
keacdragon chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Cool!
ObliviousOne chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Just found this story, and it's pretty enthralling. Love your characterizations and the pacing, though I'm super curious how in-line with the movies/comics plot-line it's going to be.
While reading about Ivy sharing all that stuff with her friends, I got this sudden flash of Hellboy in the second movie, where the fame gets to his head and he starts to show off. I imagined her friends watching the TV while Hellboy's waving at a camera and giving a shout-out to Ivy. "You make awesome cookies, kid."
XD God, they'd have the most amusing reactions.
Anyway, please update soon, cause this story is wonderful.
D chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I love this! Really good and I'm with you on the lizxhellboy thing. I love liz's character but not their relationship. It's nice to see an OC one for a change :) keep up the good work
MoonGoddessMitsuki chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I don't usually read HellboyxOc stories, but your summary caught my attention, and I don't regret giving your story a look, it's really good :). I look forward to more chapters especially if they continue to be such a delight to read. Oh and if your still looking for a beta I could give it a shot :).
Nerdified Elf chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This was awesome! I really love this story I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope you find a beta soon (YOU DON'T EVEN NEED ONE.)
TMNTxMadness chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Another great chapter I loved it, and it's funny because Hellboy and I have the same birthday. Really it's just another reason for me to love the character! Anyway, great chapter it was nice to get out of the coffee shop for a little and meet Ivy's friends. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Really like your story. Love that the charcters are not perfect and not really normal. The story lines are great too, can't wait for a new chapter.
OmegaPhaedra chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
LOVED this chapter, it was so awesome! I really liked Ivy's friends, they were quite entertaining. And Ivy and Hellboy's fourth encounter was perfect! Definitely not what I'd been expecting, but wonderful nonetheless! The close birthday thing is nice, too. Diggin' that as well. I'm so glad that you updated! I was wondering when you would, I'd missed reading your story. I read the first two chapters at least three times.
Thank you so much for the update! I hope to see another one soon! Have a great day! :)
OmegaPhaedra
killthepain62 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I really enjoyed this part. I'm sorry that you didn't. I think you did excellent and I would most certainly consider this movie scene worthy. It would be very hilarious and awkward. Please update when you can! :)
killthepain62 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
This is a fantastic story please write more!
jack-hammer jill chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Dude, this is Awesome! It's so rare to find a GOOD Hellboy/OC syory. Please keep up the good work with this!
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Cute. I am definately enjoying this, please continue. :D
L.M.Cade chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Wow. I began reading your story, and I can honestly say that I didn't stop until there were no more words. Your use of detail is outstanding, and may I point out that your Hellboy is spot on. I'm very interested in seeing where this story will lead. I will be eagerly awaiting your next update!