Reviews for Oo Baby
dblll chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
GREAT ! (MOHO) I love the realistic romances that bring out the caring attitude of those closest to us. The mannerisms you described of Johnny and Roy are nearly perfect...right down to the 'sideways glance' John gives to Roy. I've chosen this to be one of my faves. THANKS for sharing your story !
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was another great story. I loved the whole story. Don't want to give any of it away in the review but it's well worth the read. It's one of those you'll laugh and cry stories. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I like the little CHiPS crossover with Officer Grossman. Another one of my fav shows.
Master Tigeress chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awesome story. will you continue the story?
Emom chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
WOW, what a roller coaster of emotions! Great job :) Debra
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow, Sandy...what a fantastic story. Johnny's antics at the beginning were so true to his character that I had to laugh out loud. But then with Joanne slipping into a coma from pre-eclampsia was so unexpected. This story was a true rollercoaster ride and I loved every word of it. Great always!
hotshow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was a very good story. Thank you.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Darrkstarr chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Just what the bloody hell are you trying to do, lady? Give me a heart attack? Talk about extremes! Some of your stories are roller coaster rides but this one is off the charts. How are you going to top this? Set off a bomb in Station 51 with everyone inside? (Don't even think about it.) Great story! Your work is first rate. Keep up the great work!
peacelovebird chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awesome by the end i was in tears