Reviews for Dumbledore Is Evil
lilacwaffles chapter 4 . 4/12
DONT. CALL. ME. NYMPHADORA!
1sunfun chapter 15 . 1/14
Good
Kai chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Wow. He's really quite evil. I've seen him even more evil in a story I can't remember the title of, but your story is quite at the top.

But even in canon he should've been executed for all the shit he allowed or even instigated.

On the other hand, I couldn't write a story myself.

I would have some external (ICW, even against the wishes of the Supreme Mugfucker?) forces descend on Magical Britain like locusts, executing especially purebloods left, right and centre, taking Hogwarts apart, incarcerating whoever doesn't quite deserve a death sentence in Azkaban for the rest of their pitiful lives, install a representative government for all races and have the ministry filled with "mudbloods" in every important place with purebloods only placed according to their abilities, which means scrubbing toilets and emptying dustbins, all in the first few chapters and then I wouldn't have any ideas left for real plot.

Other than bringing Hermione the Goddess and Harry together, of course, or a bit of Lunar Harmony at the most.

There are so many characters in the Potterverse I deeply despise, death is almost too nice for them. And the Dumblefucker is the worst.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Oh, dear! Aren't you going to finish this story? Pleeeeeeease?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
wow totally loved it
please do continue to write more.
bye sumi
jhg chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
thanks
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
brilliant
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
this is good but... it's veritAserum not veritiserum veritas means truth in Latin
femalefarrier chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
please keep going..
mcgaughydd chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Brilliant story!
GBTtown chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Good story! I was thinking Dumby would have benefited by either the spell that ended up killing Lily or Harry, as the Master of Death, could pull him back and let torment his soul ever so often!
OK! I am a bit vindictive but, I have never liked Dumbledork! Not in canon or fanfics! He was always an MOB!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
that was totally awesome great idea
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Hey, don't diss Hufflepuff like that! It's supposed to be the House for loyalty, fairness, and hard work. Doesn't sound much like Peter to me.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Fantastic story! Can't believe that James and Lily didn't die and Harry have a younger sister! She is brilliant! Brilliant story! And Dumbledore doesn't deserve anything other than the veil and a kick up his backside!

My deepest compliments on your story