Reviews for Dumbledore Is Evil
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 2/10
Nicely done. Thanks!
old-crow chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Hi,

For what its worth, this is a story worthy of being widely read and reviewed.

Thanks for sharing it.

Old-Crow
Scarlet Lupin chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
This was awesome and Harry having a sister like this was really unexpected I'm so glad u wrote this it is totally amazing keep up the great work with future fanfics
GinevraBAMF chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
Wow, it's great. I love the intricate details about Dumby's plans and how everyone is in character. I love how you did everyone that was wronged justice. I also love how you included relationships.
andyjhorton chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
great joke at the end here, this was far off canon but bashes dumbledore very well. alot of the things in canon definitely push that dumbles was another dark wizard. though i have always decided he was really just senile.
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
Great story. Loved it, even though it made me cry :-)
devil101 chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
This was a really great story. Just wondering though, do you have anymore stories about Rose either before she meet Harry or her years at Hogwarts
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Excellent story! Loved it. Very well written.
mummacass chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
OMG. I found this story completely by accident and I love it.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
What did AD do to the hat?
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Good story. I enjoyed the addition of Rose. She's a little pistol. I'm curious to know her house. I wish you'd add an epilogue or an additional chapter to tell us where she was sorted.

I'd also like to know if Harry watches DumDum get sent through the Veil. I think he has earned the right to see the man meet his end.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Cho often turns out to be a real SuperB, doesn't she? Not too many fanfic authors seem to like her much. I can't wait to see what Harry has planned for her and her buddies.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
That was pretty nasty putting the curse on Rose's guardians. They might be non-Magicals, but it sounds as if Rose cares for them. She should be able to know who they are.

Is Dumbo going to be sent through the Veil, or will he be fed to a dragon? He definitely needs to be ended. He's probably afraid to be sent through the Veil, however, because he knows Lily and James will be standing there waiting for him on the other side. I'm afraid there won't be any great adventure waiting for him once the Potters finish with him.

BTW, it sounded from one conversation as if Nicolas Flamel is still alive.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
So Dumbo kept James and Lily prisoner along with their daughter. I wonder ... Has he been doing something to keep the Longbottoms catatonic - something that could be reversed?