Reviews for Dumbledore Is Evil
devil101 chapter 15 . 11/19
This was a really great story. Just wondering though, do you have anymore stories about Rose either before she meet Harry or her years at Hogwarts
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/22
Excellent story! Loved it. Very well written.
mummacass chapter 15 . 9/11
OMG. I found this story completely by accident and I love it.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/8
What did AD do to the hat?
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 8/1
Good story. I enjoyed the addition of Rose. She's a little pistol. I'm curious to know her house. I wish you'd add an epilogue or an additional chapter to tell us where she was sorted.

I'd also like to know if Harry watches DumDum get sent through the Veil. I think he has earned the right to see the man meet his end.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 8/1
Cho often turns out to be a real SuperB, doesn't she? Not too many fanfic authors seem to like her much. I can't wait to see what Harry has planned for her and her buddies.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 8/1
That was pretty nasty putting the curse on Rose's guardians. They might be non-Magicals, but it sounds as if Rose cares for them. She should be able to know who they are.

Is Dumbo going to be sent through the Veil, or will he be fed to a dragon? He definitely needs to be ended. He's probably afraid to be sent through the Veil, however, because he knows Lily and James will be standing there waiting for him on the other side. I'm afraid there won't be any great adventure waiting for him once the Potters finish with him.

BTW, it sounded from one conversation as if Nicolas Flamel is still alive.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 8/1
So Dumbo kept James and Lily prisoner along with their daughter. I wonder ... Has he been doing something to keep the Longbottoms catatonic - something that could be reversed?
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 8/1
ROTFL! Moody was hilarious, playing with his eye and acting absent-minded and goofy. Really, I wish someone would make some of these fanfics into movies. Some of them are much funnier than the original stories.

Petunia adopted, eh? That should cost Dumbledore some extra penalties for imprisoning Harry there. In fact, I'd say kidnapping and imprisonment charges for 14-15 years should be levied along with enslaving a Phoenix. Tsk!tsk!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/30
Two hours later Moody had arrived and was sitting in a chair looking slightly shell shocked, "You want to adopt me?" ROTFL! I can just picture his face (the face in my mind, not the movie guy). Harry should tell him he has to call Harry "Pop"! HeHe

Poor Fawkes! If he ever gets a shot at Dumbledore, I hope he sets the old coot's head on fire!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 15 . 6/15
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
noreenklose chapter 15 . 5/20
Great story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing.

lilacwaffles chapter 4 . 4/12
1sunfun chapter 15 . 1/14
Kai chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Wow. He's really quite evil. I've seen him even more evil in a story I can't remember the title of, but your story is quite at the top.

But even in canon he should've been executed for all the shit he allowed or even instigated.

On the other hand, I couldn't write a story myself.

I would have some external (ICW, even against the wishes of the Supreme Mugfucker?) forces descend on Magical Britain like locusts, executing especially purebloods left, right and centre, taking Hogwarts apart, incarcerating whoever doesn't quite deserve a death sentence in Azkaban for the rest of their pitiful lives, install a representative government for all races and have the ministry filled with "mudbloods" in every important place with purebloods only placed according to their abilities, which means scrubbing toilets and emptying dustbins, all in the first few chapters and then I wouldn't have any ideas left for real plot.

Other than bringing Hermione the Goddess and Harry together, of course, or a bit of Lunar Harmony at the most.

There are so many characters in the Potterverse I deeply despise, death is almost too nice for them. And the Dumblefucker is the worst.