Reviews for Dumbledore Is Evil
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/6
This is a weak attempt at manipulative dumbledore fanfic. It just doesn't come across right. Might as well not do it at all and just be a *stick to the script* boring fic at least you won't be lying.
peggie chapter 15 . 4/28
Brilliant story! Thank you for a great read and an original plot. It always amazed me that Dumby never checked on the only person able to kill big V. He was a teacher, I was a teacher; any teacher soon learns that families can and do abuse, beat, belittle, etc With instant traveling ability it's hard to believe he never had a moment to stop by, send a house elf, or drop by Mrs. Figg's for tea and talk.
Thank you!
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 3/1
Love Rose! And I hope in the future she and Seamus get married! :D
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 2/10
Nicely done. Thanks!
old-crow chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Hi,

For what its worth, this is a story worthy of being widely read and reviewed.

Thanks for sharing it.

Old-Crow
Scarlet Lupin chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
This was awesome and Harry having a sister like this was really unexpected I'm so glad u wrote this it is totally amazing keep up the great work with future fanfics
GinevraBAMF chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
Wow, it's great. I love the intricate details about Dumby's plans and how everyone is in character. I love how you did everyone that was wronged justice. I also love how you included relationships.
andyjhorton chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
great joke at the end here, this was far off canon but bashes dumbledore very well. alot of the things in canon definitely push that dumbles was another dark wizard. though i have always decided he was really just senile.
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
Great story. Loved it, even though it made me cry :-)
devil101 chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
This was a really great story. Just wondering though, do you have anymore stories about Rose either before she meet Harry or her years at Hogwarts
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Excellent story! Loved it. Very well written.
mummacass chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
OMG. I found this story completely by accident and I love it.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
What did AD do to the hat?
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Good story. I enjoyed the addition of Rose. She's a little pistol. I'm curious to know her house. I wish you'd add an epilogue or an additional chapter to tell us where she was sorted.

I'd also like to know if Harry watches DumDum get sent through the Veil. I think he has earned the right to see the man meet his end.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Cho often turns out to be a real SuperB, doesn't she? Not too many fanfic authors seem to like her much. I can't wait to see what Harry has planned for her and her buddies.