Reviews for Follow the Evidence
Dina C chapter 2 . 6/4
The second chapter was a wonderful match for the first. Very well done. Adding to my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
Dina C chapter 1 . 6/4
Incredible amount of detailed storytelling here. Loved how imaginative it was with each emotional milestone for the boys. Excellent, outstanding work.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Cute too fluffy whatever
dezzie jayee chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
So very, very sweet
NinjaMeap chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
I'm going to leave you with a shorter one this time: Bravi, bravi. Bravi on making my back hurt from all the Johnlock feels that I just had to process in a too short amount of time. (I hope that my review for the last chapter went in, as I wrote so much you could almost call it a short story)
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I'll admit, I was hesitant to click on this story. You see, I'm a VERY picky, critical reader. If your summary doesn't catch my eye right away, then there's a microscopic chance that I'll even consider reading it. As you can gather, if you can't make a good summary that tells me what I will be reading fully and professionally (unless, of course, I'm in a citrus mood c-;), then it's not worth my time. But part of me was just in need of a Johnlock fic with heavy (and clueless XD) Lestrade, and I thought "What the hell, there's a back button if I need it."
As I started reading, I was a little on edge. "Should I continue? Don't know if I'm liking this." I was nervous about this centering on Sherlock's sentiment, as so, so many authors take this path and end up with a poor OOC story, stripped of potential (boy I'm being dramtic lol). But I kept reading, not yet finding a trigger to turn me off. And as I kept going, I found myself giggling at the humor. If anything, you had that going. And then I realized that eureka! I had found the rarity in fanfiction writers, one's that can take a difficult and tasking character idea/plot and execute it perfectly through out characters, keeping their personalities intact throughout while still keeping, in this case, sentiment for Sherlock. Count me as impressed. I now find myself in the rare predicament where I am compelled to write a review saying everything that I have just told you above, yet to do so in the way where I don't scare you off with my harsh words. But the letters spill out onto the keyboard, regardless. If anything, I am here to congratulate you on being such a talented author and truly impressing me. I laughed, I felt, and did all that a happy reader should. _

With best regards,
~Arella
Elie Bluebell chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
I loved it, it's adorable !
Thanks !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Yahoo
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Francesca Monterone chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
I read this story on the bus from Istanbul to Ankara - stuck in traffic, as always - and I swear, there was a big happy grin on my face all the time, occasionally accompanied by an "awwww Sherlock". Really, he's just too adorable in this story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Well-written, characterization nicely done ! Thank you for such a nice fic :) can't wait to see the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Soo cute!
thepoetoaster13 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Very, very nice.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
This was perfect. That ws no other way to put it. It perfectly personified their canon, in-show relationship and just took it the step further the show won't seem to take. I loved every second of it. :)

Raxi
(PS - all I could think when I saw your request for reviews was "Reviews are love. Reviews are life.")
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Awww. I love when Sherlock gets all sentimental.