Reviews for Comfort to the Wretched
Allie chapter 8 . 3/13
I saw you updating the Harry Potter fanfic and I just had to jump over to here to see if it had been updated. Sigh, stupid, pathetic me. But anyways I saw your new note so I'm pretty excited. I honestly thought you had abandoned the practice of writing fanfiction altogether. Sooo happy to see you return. I will look forward to future updates :)))
UnholyVengeance chapter 8 . 1/8
Just finished the whole story and I'm in LOVE! Excited for more
ChibiChump13 chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Pleeeaasseee update!
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Please update. I absolutely love this story. It's written very well and I love the humor. Hope to see more. Oh and I wonder how Fukaku will react to Sasuke's childhood if he finds out.
mikko uchiha chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
omg so kawaii nehhhh when will sasuke give himself to the 3 and great effort love it girlfriend keep it up and send us fans notifications when you post next chapter
VampirePrinssess chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Shadow- I love it! Everyone is just so cute and adorable!
Isy- I know! Sasuke worried about the ice dispenser and climbing into the cabinet
And Itachi wrapped around Izuna
Shadow- yessss! I absolutely love their relationship, sexual, or otherwise. It's adorable
Isy- we can't wait for more!
Wulf chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Awwwwww~
It's so fluffy!
Also Fugaku is a huge asshole, and Mito is the most b.a. of b.a. secretaries.
Wulf chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Seriously, this series is killing me. I thought Hematite was intense, but this is... wow.
Demonic girl111 chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Kawaiiiiiiii~ .
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
Yayyy! Thank u for making my Friday a little more brighter than before
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Gosh, I sware that gave me diabetes.
bertabee1 chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Glad to see this wasn't abandoned. I liked this chap. Lots of energy or interceptions of family. Of them as a whole( hope that makes sense). Thanks for the update.
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Great chapter! I'm happy that you are back with a new chapter. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Manito chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Yet another amazing chapter~ Thank you so much, I really love this story and your writing in general!
Ceta chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
I love this fic! It's so amazing, I hope that you'll update soon, and I can't wait for more itasasu moments! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic