Reviews for Comfort to the Wretched
alysha.a.kent chapter 8 . 10/18
Brooooo. I love that this is a nice slow burn. So cute, dark and amazing.
Polkaknots chapter 8 . 8/13
Have you discontinued this :( I love this story
Every week I remind myself to check this story for updates. I hope you haven't discontinued this! This is probably my favorite fanfic in this fandom.
Al3xFa1r chapter 8 . 5/13
I have to say reading, it made my heart heavy. Not in a bad way, nor in a way to express in words. But as I read this turmoil family internal struggle. It's amazing how you have everyone holding hands. Ready to catch each other if one of them stumbles. And with Sasuke, it's hard trying to understand, for him, that there's someone willing to catch him, hold him and listen to him when he cries, allow him his space when he wants to be alone. I honestly love this, as dark as it is. These do happen and you can't ignore it. Love the story, love the depth.
Al3xFa1r chapter 1 . 5/12
(0_0)...you touched a very dark subject. And there's 8 chapter. Don't care. But I'm going to read them all.
Allie chapter 8 . 3/13
I saw you updating the Harry Potter fanfic and I just had to jump over to here to see if it had been updated. Sigh, stupid, pathetic me. But anyways I saw your new note so I'm pretty excited. I honestly thought you had abandoned the practice of writing fanfiction altogether. Sooo happy to see you return. I will look forward to future updates :)))
UnholyVengeance chapter 8 . 1/8
Just finished the whole story and I'm in LOVE! Excited for more
ChibiChump13 chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Pleeeaasseee update!
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Please update. I absolutely love this story. It's written very well and I love the humor. Hope to see more. Oh and I wonder how Fukaku will react to Sasuke's childhood if he finds out.
mikko uchiha chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
omg so kawaii nehhhh when will sasuke give himself to the 3 and great effort love it girlfriend keep it up and send us fans notifications when you post next chapter
VampirePrinssess chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Shadow- I love it! Everyone is just so cute and adorable!
Isy- I know! Sasuke worried about the ice dispenser and climbing into the cabinet
And Itachi wrapped around Izuna
Shadow- yessss! I absolutely love their relationship, sexual, or otherwise. It's adorable
Isy- we can't wait for more!
Wulf chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Awwwwww~
It's so fluffy!
Also Fugaku is a huge asshole, and Mito is the most b.a. of b.a. secretaries.
Wulf chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Seriously, this series is killing me. I thought Hematite was intense, but this is... wow.
Demonic girl111 chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Kawaiiiiiiii~ .
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
Yayyy! Thank u for making my Friday a little more brighter than before