Reviews for The Thread of Red
M.O.A Master of Anime chapter 3 . 1/4
MORE PLEASE SO ADORABLE I WANT MORE SANJI V ZORO OVER LUFFY AGHHHHHH *DIES OF FANGIRL OVERLOAD*
Anime fan KNB chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I just have one question is this story on Hiatus if it is could you Pleasee P.M me
Vixan tues chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Yay i lub it! I luv you
ZoLuFanGirl98 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
AWESOME *.*
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Yuki Rivaille chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
WOW DX POOR LUFFY!
QWQ
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
QWQ
OH MY! THIS IS VERY SAD...
BUT I love your fanfiction desu XD
Mini Pillow chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Aw damn, you're not going to update are you. Cuz I saw that "last updated" and almost cried. Ah, I understand actually. But please update if you have time!
LunarStar98 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue!
Izzywing chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I wanna read more!

Sorry, I'm whiny...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Just red summary for that movie. Please don't kill anyone off, let zoro and luffy be together. They can marry, join companies, and move away from those that don't care about them.
Where is sanji anyway?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
that's very intesting. I can't get enough of this story and I'm so looking forward to reading more... It's very good, I must say, at least in my opinion. It has so much potential and there are so many possibilities that I just can't help but wish for next chapters to come :)
buslimpan chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I like this story. I think it will become more intrestinig when it comes to the plot. You do a good job!
Callie982 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Very good! I wish you'd update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Please update soon, the plot is so original and got me hooked imediatly, please continue this soon!
TheQueenOfFish chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I like the style and the plot :D I can't wait for an update :)