Reviews for The Constant
Ladybug chapter 22 . 4/29/2018
Great story, love how you write, can’t wait to read the next one, please keep writing
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
The drama is good, but I'm not seeing why this particular story is Reid and Morgan. I guess that's just my personal preference to see a little more of their work life thrown in due to the large number of waking hours it takes up in their lives, not just as a backdrop.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I guess I'm very detail oriented. I like the premise that this is happening, but I don't buy the time frame. The big issue at the end of the prior story was that Reid was carrying the drug on him but had not actually used again. However, that subtly was lost on both Hotch and Morgan at the end of that story - and it was clear if it was resolved. I'd "buy" this story taking place six weeks later, but two years doesn't work. However, I do like your writing style - so I'm going to try to suspend my disbelief.
Lover of gays chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
Great ending :)
irishgirl9 chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
What a sweet ending! I love that Reid and Morgan are ready to begin their life together. Now if only it would happen on the show. *sighs* Can girl can dream, right? I really enjoyed reading this story.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
Oh! Sorry, Maeve. But this Boy Genius has already taken. :)
And I wish Michael well, hope he will be happy wherever he goes. I think I'm gonna miss him.

Thank you for this story, I will definitely check out the 3rd story if you already post it. :)
aspiegiraffe chapter 22 . 5/22/2015
loved this just as much as the first one
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
Awwwww! Finally! After all everything they had been through, I'm so glad they made it. :)
dcatt1 chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
I just went and re- read the thirteenth step all the way through to this chapter. I am a huge fan of this series, and am looking forward to seeing the last chapter.
aspiegiraffe chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
omgomgomg i love it
though i cant see either taking a desk job ... or leaving the bau theyd never see each other
irishgirl9 chapter 21 . 5/1/2015
Wonderful update! I love Spencer second proposal. And what is he had engraved in the rings is just fitting. I can't wait to read more!
Addicted2bquinn chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Love the story. Hope u come back and update soon. Make everything great with Derek/spencer pls. No more drama lol
aspiegiraffe chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
oh god i need to know moreeee
morgan needs to say yes
i need to know the secret ... though i think i already know
i hope micheal can still be friends with reid

im going to die if this never gets continued
aspiegiraffe chapter 19 . 4/6/2015