Reviews for Early Breakfast
Lord Swaggington chapter 1 . 2/8
Screw the Saxxy, someone get this guy/gal a Sexxy!
nienkiepinkie chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Holy Shit man this was one great fanfic :)
Lol chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I'm lazy so no name but I respect your writing talent enough to give you a review so that should be good enough good story! I've read enough of these sex stories by now so it's not extraordinary but I'll give you credit for the ending, I was not expecting that and it was amusing if it had been scout they never would have heard the end of it. Pyro is probably the safest person to walk in on random sex and be trusted with the secret so enjoy your review! And happy writing! :)
dark x chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
the ending was the best part oh pyro you ninja.
S1D3W1ND3R chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed this. I don't really find it all that hard to imagine the Pyro being more engrossed in a lighter and a piece of pizza than two people having sex right in front of him, either. Well done, well written, and I look forward to reading more of what you have to offer in the future.
KrazyKoneko chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
twenty points out of ten! -
YandereSamantha chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Whoa, this is awesome! I've been looking for something like this for a long, long time. Well written, sexy but not too dirty, every HeavyXFem!Medic fan would read.

And please ignore my embarrassing username.
BradenIsMyMonkey chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very nice. I'm a huge Heavy/Medic fan, any variation of gender, so I really enjoyed this fic. Oh, and the end with pyro is priceless. Kudos.
YOU DIDN'T SAY THE MAGIC WORD chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I never realized how unintentionally hilarious most TF2 smutfics are. Until I sit down and read half a dozen.
listens-to-music chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Good lord! Magnificent! Wonderful! More more!