Reviews for Masked Kitsune, friend or foe?
The unknown chapter 4 . 4/6
Hi must say I love the plot but are you ever going to update this Again or is this story dead
GothKaida chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Problem, Jason Todd is still just kid during this time period, hasn't became robin, hasn't died and been revived by Ras which turns him into Redhood...
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
love the antics from naruto. his flirting and perverse moments are hilarious
Schwarzer Lowe chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Okay, a bit of his personality reminds me of Luxord's character description from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days: To him, everything is a game, and he has all the time in the world.
kingrobert84 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
this is awsome whens update?
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Must have update...story is too good not to continue. Loved the YJ's little prank/payback, as well as the fight with Sportsmaster. I'm surprised how much Bane has become a little bitch in this story, but hey, the older generation will eventually give way to the newer ones, with the exception of Naruto.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Sorry, but I just had to say this after reading the small note about making a Revolver Ocelot reference wit Red Hood. Revolver Ocelot used the Colt .45 Single Action Army revolver.
Qzh chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
good chapter, looking forward to the next update.
dam i really wanted to see the Naruto and Black Canary meeting soon.
also i thought there was gonna be some betrayal this chapter or someone following their own path?
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
please update soon
DiZfan chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
When everyone was looking, Starfire stole forty cakes.
She stole 40 cakes. That's as many as four 10s.
And that's terrible.

But yet another great chapter.
Element-OverLord chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
GOOD FIC! I Pity That Poor Tequila...*Sniff* But He'll Get Over It Quickly, And I Hope To See Kurama/Naruto At Full Power Very Soon!

GOOD LUCK!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
This is awesome, pure and simple! Oh, please reveal who the past lovers were that Madara killed 2 make him lose roughly 50% of his body. Been dying 2 know that 4 a while now!
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Excellent story so far. I like how you are developing Ultragirl's crush on Naruto as well as his relationship with Koriand'r. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Veldrisk chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
If you do add the yuri, which I am all for, then please add Miss Martian to the harem as well.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Nonononononononononono. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY DC CHARACTER CROSSING WORLDS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. YET nobody Has made a fanfic about it YET. PLEASE INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT YOU DOING WITH RED GOOD MAKE HIM A PARALLEL JASON. THIS WAY YOU GET TO PLAY WITH BATMAN MORE. HINTING AT A SECOND ROBIN THEN CONVERTING HIM TO NARUTO SIDE. PLUS THINK OF HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO WRITE NOT TO MENTION POWER GIRL/SUPER GIRL FROM ANOTHER WORLD. OR HOW ABOUT THE DONNA THAT IS THE SUM OF ALL PARALLEL DONNA. Think OF ALL THE POTENTIAL IDEAS YOU COULD GET.

DC comics is the only comic with it's own crossover and yet NOBODY has tried using it's FULL potential. Likewise Clamp manga series has its own yet stupid hormonal women with a yaoi fetish and homo males cant get their head o out of their ass.

So many fanfics always try to change the truth to fit their story yet Nobody try to use canon to it's full potential. Please at least consider my words.