Reviews for When Will I See You Again
Firefly0829 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
I know that you wrote this story awhile ago but I was reading some other stories and I came across this one and I read the whole thing in less then a half an hour, I just wanted to tell you that I loved the story and that you are a really good writer.
HGRHfan35 chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I love your stories and right now, I am bummed out I have to go to work in 10 minutes :)
HPforever-after chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Yes yes ye I liked it very much!
Syfja chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Good ending.
hot4booth chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Wow, that was quite a menu. It's good to have a brother as a chef to get help from.

Loved this! - "I didn't know you could cook this well. We never eat like this unless Jessica fixes dinner. Oh my god this is so good." She moaned, closing her eyes to revel in the flavors.

Wow, he surprised her in the shower. I didn't see that coming. Loved all the romance after the shower and how in awe Emily was.

This is part of a great descriptive paragraph that described Aaron as I would imagine him to be. Well done! - "But she wanted to see him come undone; she wanted to see him lose that last thread of control he guarded so well. She wanted the gentle Aaron and the Aaron she knew that lay beneath the surface..."

Awe! I hadn't thought of him thinking that way. I'm glad Emily reassured him. - "He felt his control slipping and he couldn't let that happen; he didn't want to scare her away."

Such a great ending with Aaron asking if she would move in with them and Emily's answer... "I was just waiting for you to ask." She stated as she leaned up and kissed him passionately."

Great story once again!
Rugbygirrl chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Wowza:)
sarahb2007 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
I loved the ending and would love to see a sequel
AllieDJ chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
That was great. This story was awesome. ;D
Pheonix1995 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Great Ending! Loved this story! :)
HPforever-after chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Awwww great job how sweet
Pheonix1995 chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Dave made me LOL! Loved this chapter and cant wait to see more!
hot4booth chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Such a great chapter!

Too cute! - "He will think it is awesome that the two of you have matching cuts on your foreheads though."

"I'm fine buddy. Look I have a cut on my forehead like you." Hotch said, pointing to the cut.

"Cool." Was all the sleepy little boy said before he drifted off back to sleep.

Love it! - "Shhh, this was not your fault Emily. It wasn't your fault, so don't blame yourself for what happened. Now quit crying and tell me again."

Love how they didn't hear the others come in the room and especially Rossi's teasing.
sarahb2007 chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Aww sweet
AllieDJ chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
That was really good. Such talent.
ncis4ever21 chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Awww theyre so cute together. Hope you update soon.