Reviews for Backup
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love how you capture these two. An inebriated John is still a most interesting man :)
read a lot chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Love it!
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I enjoyed that :-)

It was light and sweet and left me with a smile, and you certainly had a couple of observations which made me grin: “John delighted, as much as John delighted in anything, in walking into dangerous places and trying to start trouble.” Oh yes indeed….

I was also pretty amused by the idea that a drunken relaxed John actually reads as ‘normal’ to other people, blending in and attracting less attention than the intensely focused hair-trigger Reese usually in evidence – and peculiarly, that actually makes some kind of sense.

It was nice to see Carter both able to help, and careful not to take advantage of the situation, though maybe not quite fully aware of how much the friendly, open version of John she’s meeting is a function of the fact that with his filters out of action, he’s acting on the trust that he feels towards her, rather than general goodwill.

Good read, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very enjoyable story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Bravo! A nice read... and I like a drunk Reese... the kiss and subsequent exchange between Carter and Reese had me smiling...
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome work:D
jakela chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
taleof2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love the vulnerable, drunk John. Carter putting him to bed is so sweet. I can't wait for more!
lovemboth chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh how I miss this show! This one shot has me anticipating its return. Good to see John not quite in control as he usually is but he still pursued that first kiss. Lovely one shot!
pocketpets chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You're quite good!
jasmyn4057 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Really enjoyed your story. The relationship between Carter and a drunk Reese was very honest and sexy.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I always get excited when I see that you have a new story/update. Your writing skills are awesome as always and great storyline! I can't wait for more!
CK chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved it! It had a great plot and was well-written! Thank you!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
great story as usual. It was nice to see a more relaxed John.
homeric chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Really enjoyed this - thank-you for sharing :)