Reviews for 2 Tintin and the Family Crest
BabyBoop chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved the book, I've read it all! Thought this adventure was personally my favourite keep up the good Fanfics! Loved chapter 7 so sweet!

By the way: Where was snowy in this adventure? It felt odd not him being in it but overall an amazing fanfic
Little Christian chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Awww, that's adorable! Hey! You should write a one-shot about how Tintin and Nollie meet! :D
FossilQueen1984 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Awww, that was adoarable!
FossilQueen1984 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Sorry I didn't review chapter 5, school was keeping me busy. Great chapter.
FossilQueen1984 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter, what is it about men that get seduced by a siren's song? Can't wait to read chapter 5.
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Hi there! I'm really sorry for this delayed review, and I'm afraid it doesn't bring good news. The sad fact is; I'm back in school now and have become completely swamped with homework, projects, and books to read. along with my other extracurricular activities. I'm swept back up into the whirlpool of school life, and the things that go by the wayside are, unfortunately, my own writing and reading & reviewing on FF net. As much as I want to support every story I follow on this site, I just don't have the time. :'( But I can tell you, from one budding writer to another, that I'm sure if you're persistent, open to constructive criticism, and just keep on writing, you'll build up reviewers. I'm sorry that I can't be one of them. I wish you the best of luck, and keep it up with the great stories! :)
FossilQueen1984 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Sirens ahoy, are they in for it now. I had trouble following the part about the sirens because it did not flow well, but overall another good chapter.
FossilQueen1984 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Hooray, Rawnie and Kioni are back to help them. That was really sweet of Tintin to offer to help Nollie search her room, she had lovely parents. How on Earth did Aunt Martha get so jerky? The way she acted, I'm glad Nollie left. Please keep the chapters coming. :)
FossilQueen1984 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aww, that was so romantic for Tintin to give Nollie the promise ring, he really loves her. He gave her the promise ring because he's going to propose on Christmas or New Year's, am I right? Love what you have going plot wise, please update soon. Also, feel free to look at and comment on my Tintin stories.