Reviews for The Bystander
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Poor Ryou, I should feel bad for him...but I'm too busy laughing at the Spirit's trollery. XD I lost all control at the "What kind of video" line. Also, the image of the other Bakura having a girlfriend (in the sense of repeat dates) is scary in a funny way, so thanks (though I know that wasn't what was meant).
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Woah! Very good! :)
Evanescent.Inspiration chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
...The heck is wrong with you? You only wrote one page? I come all the way here expecting at least 5 and I get one. I'm so mad at you right now. WELL. Bubs, you best be writing some more.
I like that this is about Ryou and Bakura...also a little surprised you nailed Bakura so well there with the line "What type of video? Bondage, lesbian, reality, softcore?" You, you are not allowed to babysit Steve at any point. You've gone too far in. xD You'd be trying to convert the poor girl. Well, granted I wouldn't mind so much as long as she wasn't seeing anything like what Kristen draws. 3 Hurry and write some more.
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great
DarkspiritYami chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I found this rather funny does that mean I'm a crazy? possibly. Good job, you kept the characters in canon and I love how Bakura is messing with Ryou, good dynamics and I hope you carry it on...
Keep the good work!