Reviews for Too Late for Regrets
Fairyhaven13 chapter 37 . 2/14
Yay, they're getting married! Your grammar and spelling are perfect for this one, too. I loved this so much. The family (Mobian and non) are back together again, and everything worked out. I feel sorry for Unit, but it's her own fault for going all Metal Sonic. You did a great job. Your writing skills are very much improved, and my liking for Finitevus has gone way up. He's one of my favorite characters now. D
Pacer287 chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
I gotta admit this is one of the better Sonic stories I've found on this site: a dynamic storyline that kept me guessing, an interesting cast of OC's, not to mention everyone's favorite albino psychopath. I'm really hoping you'll write more soon.

Pacer287 walkin off (I'm trying a new sign off for reviews and chapter ends, what do you think?)
LegitEM chapter 37 . 2/11/2014
I read this story a long time ago, but never got the chance to properly review it so I'll do that right now.

First off, this is probably my favorite "human is transported into another universe" fic. The plot is solid, your OC is just wonderful, and everyone is in-character as far as I'm concerned. Your portrayal of Dr. Finitevus is especially commendable. His character development from the beginning to end was spot on even while he was slowly falling for Celty. You managed to retain his evil side; yet, succeeded in adding a more human part to his character as well.

Now moving onto the few flaws: Since this is an older story, I'm sure you've improved since then. The only thing that really bothered me concerning grammar, is how you overused "said" when a different action verb could have been used it it's place. However, as I continued reading, I eventually got used to it. Just remember that using different action verbs can make a story much more exciting and will improve your writing skills. Other than this small detail, nothing else stood out in a bad sense.

To sum it up, if I were a professional critic reviewing a popular book, I'd give this about a 8/10. It's hard to find such well-written fics on here and you should be proud to say that you've accomplished creating one. Kudos to you, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Chaos world7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OMG i absolutly loved this seriese. best fanfic I've read so far! It's too bad it's the last one, I would've liked to know what happens to everyone in the far future but thats cool. ;)
FlowerBlooms chapter 37 . 4/13/2013
Yay! They finally got together! :D Awesome ending to an Epic story! I might read Celty stories again for a while until I get bored with them, which will be a long time as your stories are so AWESOME! I love your fan characters :D, I love this story as Celty finally got to meet her family again, She gave birth to her children and got engage!
Celty Forever!
FlowerBlooms chapter 35 . 4/13/2013
Poor R'n'R :( I hope he find Anubis. This chapter was beautiful ;)
FlowerBlooms chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Awesome battle! :D I hope Celty survive.
FlowerBlooms chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Oh dear. Look like Fini need to learn a thing or two from Celty of how to take care of his children. LOL XD
FlowerBlooms chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
Awwwwwwwww their kids look so cute and they have lovely names! X3
FlowerBlooms chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
OMG the babies are coming! :O
FlowerBlooms chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter. Poor Fini and Celty :(
FlowerBlooms chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
LOL at When Celty's Mum said Finitevus look like he was 40! Poor Fini XD
FlowerBlooms chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Yay! They have twins! They sure got their hands full! XD Can't wait for them to be born! :D
FlowerBlooms chapter 17 . 4/11/2013