Reviews for Turnabout Honeymoon
4321 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Christ. Even the baseball mitt has a tragic backstory. I don't know why every single work for Ace Attorney is so stressful a read. I need sleep. You are doing the Lord's work by providing this riveting an entertainment source to the public. Truly.
Ersatz Writer chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
This fic makes me so happy like you don't even know.

Please update. Keep up the good work. It's great. I need more. Even if I'm nowhere near the end. I love this. The origami scene completely melted my heart. You're a great writer. Loving it!
Pergjithshme chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
Ahhh...flashforwards...things make more sense now.

I'm having Gumshoe feels :((((((((
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Weh this is cute and awesome and I already love this. Miles Edgeworth...how can I explain what this character means to me? I got introduced to him less than two weeks ago, but since then he has helped me through what to me was a very serious problem. It's still rather soon to tell, but by the looks of it he is going on my favorite character list.

...wow. Soon I'll have enough favorite characters for a "Top Five" list. Wow. Just...wow.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/11/2014
I hope this isn't rude, but...is everything okay? Is this story abandoned? It hasn't been updated in a long time! I'm curious as to what will happen next :)
wilfred the pickle chapter 46 . 12/23/2013
I meant to review this ages ago, but for whatever reason this computer decided it didn't like and wouldn't let me post reviews. Apparently now they've resolved their differences, so let me say this:
THIS STORY IS AMAZIIIIIIIING.
Seriously.
And yes, we really do need a happy Phoenix chapter soon...like right now. Because it's that good.
Great job :D
Minstrel Dorian Knightley chapter 46 . 12/17/2013
Dry, dull... are words that would be unduly used for this fic. But for the undersigned this fic took a diminutive dive alongside our delectable district prosecutor. Despite this distressing development, I am due to dilligently follow the author's tour de force.
Anonymous chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
I just found out about this story a few days ago, and I've been reading it ever since. I really love this story, it's very interesting and it has a totally different feel from the others I've read. You've been doing a great job on it, I'm sorry it doesn't have more reviews! Keep up the good work!
Minstrel Dorian Knightley chapter 44 . 12/2/2013
I loved this story at the beginning, then started to hate it, then came to terms with it and now I am enjoying it with certain reservations. In a way, your fic is like my relationship with Catholicism at 30x speed - I am catiously optimistic about it taking the exact turn that I want.

Also, is it Edgeworth who has the fetish... or you?
Naomh chapter 46 . 11/27/2013
I really like this chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Naomh chapter 45 . 11/18/2013
This story is amazing! I honestly don't get why this doesn't have more attention.
YES. Just.YES chapter 44 . 10/12/2013
GWAHK!
This is amazing. I am sorry if you cannot hear the sound of my brain exploding from the awesomeness.
Really. Please update. I'm too lazy to sign in right now, but please. Please. I need to know what happens!
I'll die if you don't. (OK, maybe not)
My real account in TheElementHero. PM me if you want to talk, or re-hear the sound of my brain exploding.
Bai! And please, update soon!
denden the lynx chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
Someone should make that a thing. Like "gucci", whenever something is someone's favorite, or whenever someone is sure that someone else they know is going to love something, they should say it's "goulash". Heehee
denden the lynx chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
"Milkshake" is an innuendo for a woman's body and/or them giving good sex...
Lucens Lux chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It's a great story! I haven't finished it yet but I really like it. You're a good writer. I like the way you turned a game into a story, for example how the Court Sessions are in your story. It's also nice that you made a lot up yourself, but I still recognise a lot of people and events from the game in your story. I also like the flashbacks and the way you keep the reader (in this case me) curious. You should do something with your writing talent!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »