Reviews for Turnabout Honeymoon
I hope this isn't rude, but...is everything okay? Is this story abandoned? It hasn't been updated in a long time! I'm curious as to what will happen next :)
wilfred the pickle chapter 46 . 12/23/2013
I meant to review this ages ago, but for whatever reason this computer decided it didn't like and wouldn't let me post reviews. Apparently now they've resolved their differences, so let me say this:
THIS STORY IS AMAZIIIIIIIING.
Seriously.
And yes, we really do need a happy Phoenix chapter soon...like right now. Because it's that good.
Great job :D
Minstrel Dorian Knightley chapter 46 . 12/17/2013
Dry, dull... are words that would be unduly used for this fic. But for the undersigned this fic took a diminutive dive alongside our delectable district prosecutor. Despite this distressing development, I am due to dilligently follow the author's tour de force.
Anonymous chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
I just found out about this story a few days ago, and I've been reading it ever since. I really love this story, it's very interesting and it has a totally different feel from the others I've read. You've been doing a great job on it, I'm sorry it doesn't have more reviews! Keep up the good work!
Minstrel Dorian Knightley chapter 44 . 12/2/2013
I loved this story at the beginning, then started to hate it, then came to terms with it and now I am enjoying it with certain reservations. In a way, your fic is like my relationship with Catholicism at 30x speed - I am catiously optimistic about it taking the exact turn that I want.

Also, is it Edgeworth who has the fetish... or you?
Naomh chapter 46 . 11/27/2013
I really like this chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Naomh chapter 45 . 11/18/2013
This story is amazing! I honestly don't get why this doesn't have more attention.
YES. Just.YES chapter 44 . 10/12/2013
GWAHK!
This is amazing. I am sorry if you cannot hear the sound of my brain exploding from the awesomeness.
Really. Please update. I'm too lazy to sign in right now, but please. Please. I need to know what happens!
I'll die if you don't. (OK, maybe not)
My real account in TheElementHero. PM me if you want to talk, or re-hear the sound of my brain exploding.
Bai! And please, update soon!
denden the lynx chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
Someone should make that a thing. Like "gucci", whenever something is someone's favorite, or whenever someone is sure that someone else they know is going to love something, they should say it's "goulash". Heehee
denden the lynx chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
"Milkshake" is an innuendo for a woman's body and/or them giving good sex...
Lucens Lux chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It's a great story! I haven't finished it yet but I really like it. You're a good writer. I like the way you turned a game into a story, for example how the Court Sessions are in your story. It's also nice that you made a lot up yourself, but I still recognise a lot of people and events from the game in your story. I also like the flashbacks and the way you keep the reader (in this case me) curious. You should do something with your writing talent!
ProbableImpossibilities chapter 44 . 9/23/2013
Ah, Marienplatz. Munich is pretty much the perfect city for Edgeworth's couple of happy memories; it's just so beautiful everywhere. Too bad his conversation with Sofie had to get awkward...

With each new chapter, we start to see Edgeworth slowly slipping further and further into his own special brand of insecurity and depression... hrrgh, I feel bad knowing where this is going, but I know it has to go there all the same. And you're doing a superb job with it.

Can't wait to see where you go with this...
James Birdsong chapter 44 . 9/23/2013
Good forty-four chapters. A wonderful story.
ProbableImpossibilities chapter 43 . 9/19/2013
This chapter was really depressing, but very, very powerful. Somehow, I had a feeling that the case wasn't going to have a happy ending for Edgeworth... now seems like it's probably about the time when he starts to contemplate "choosing death."

As always, your writing is superb, and the ending scene with Franziska was beautiful. I also liked how you offered us a glimpse of the beginnings of her plan to beat Phoenix for revenge.

This fic is always stunning in its depth, and I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter, no matter how long that may take.
Zerkon Terona chapter 42 . 8/26/2013
Okay, I've been reading this for a long time actually. and obviously, you have more than 2 people reading this. such a pity it's on hiatus. I do like this story, though there are probably some scene I could've done without...mainly the scene with Gant. But other than that, This story has been here a long time, and you only updated really recently, so I have to re-read most of it, but it was still enjoyable. I hope you do get some motivation; It's not always easy to stay motivated, but at least you were motivated to start your story, which is more than I can say.

Either way, keep making good stories.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »