Reviews for A Life Saved
timid madam red chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Asami when she died I almost started crying for her and especially for Kotha.
* ohta was done, However, being done of the little robot lackey, ready to sacrifice His own humanity for the good of the group *
That's what I thought when Kotha was there ready to shoot without hesitation to Asami with a lkacria that streamed down his face.
One of the most beautiful scenes, poignant and significant in the world, in short, I liked a lot.
The surprise ending was really ... A SURPRISE, I do not spettavo prioprio, am I've handled it well, everything.
I do not know how to describe the sensations I felt when Saeko he understood what INDEVA Kotha, much less Kotha pointing the finger at Alice to understand what he has done.
it was exciting to read quasta your fanfiction, though you had to eliminate annia of hot scenes, not erabo those that made me feel that kind of feeling, I like more the scenes of tension then really good!
Thank you for having written a fanfiction like that, I appreciate very much, to the gratitude, things done right!
The Night Hunter chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Cool story, maybe you should turn it into something more than one-shot
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Really good
Totong chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I also heard that Asami is killed by Kohta in the manga.I don't know in the second season anime if she is gonna be killed ,I working my own version which hopefully be published next year and it's an super X-Over story based on the first season of the ,anyways great story.
DanTheJIGGERMAN chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please continue, I was devastated when Kohta had the kill Asami in the manga. This was a great and well written alternative
loneknight1012 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I liked it. should have had him blast him in the face.
cola-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
yay Asami lived! :D and you did it in a way that was totally plausible too. they should have kept her especially with what happened to Kohta afterwards, even though he got better he could have easily thrown himself to Them if it wasent for the nurse. keep up the good work