Reviews for Marshmallows
midnightdreames3 chapter 2 . 7/24
OMG I could not stop laughing ;)
Cowron chapter 3 . 4/8
You never truly know how in-the-gutter your mind is until now... Anyways, great story! You should update more, I think. uωu)b
QueenofCorsica666 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
LOL wow these were all really funny! I really liked the last one with the peacock thing, though the ending did seem a bit rushed, it was still hilarious. I love these things. And, since you last updated a couple of months ago, I'm going to assume/hope that you are planning on writing more. So, anyways, I love this oneshot series thing, so please update soon. You're doing a great job!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
THIS SHALL NEVER GET OLD.
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
TROLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL XD EVERYONE GOT TROOOOLLLLLED.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
LOL
bhoney chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Cute! I do get a little thrown when the twins call Tamaki "Lord" instead of "Milord," but other than that, I can really hear their voices come through in these entries. Hikaru's "What appendages? I only have one!" made me bust out laughing. Love Tamaki calling the twins "extras," LOL. I hope you'll come back and write more of these.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Very cute! It cracks me up that people even "like" the "..." comments. LOL Where was Mori? I guess since he doesn't say much, facebook wouldn't have him show up often.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Lol
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LOLOLOLOLOL ROTFLMFAO
YoruOfaThousandstars chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I would like more,please!if you need any ideas just pm me!
winterinmyveins chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
AJAHHAHAJJJAJJAFKADJFAK
I am dying over here. Omaj.
Haruhi...how can you be so innocent?!
Tamaki...learn to think before you leap, idiot. xD
Please write more of these omg they're so good.
winterinmyveins chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ahahhahahahh This would all most definitely happen.
They're all a bunch of trolls.
Cigam1227 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
DO MORE!DO MORE!DO MORE!DO MORE!
ThePicturesqueSkyline chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Nice
so funny!
you might have just brought me back to the OHSHC fandom again :DD