Reviews for Inked
clarembees chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i swear, i'm like slowly reading every one of your stories or something, lol

these two are cute, and i adore bubbly aj against the abrasiveness of punk, there's something about it that just works.

him helping her pick out a tattoo was a great way to bring them closer to something more. it was uniquely them instead of some typical generic 'meet cute', ya know?

the end was the best, how he wanted to be invited the next time she got inked.
JadeObsession chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
loved it, you are quite talented, by the way
heidipoo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was super cute! Can't wait to read more from you.
tlaw2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Do it again! Please. I a hiding out from work and your little one shot gave me enough "good vibes" to run out the door with a fast goodbye.
dreamlily chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh! This was so well written, it turned out adorable *squeal* :D
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was cute.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was really cute. I could totally picture AJ's tattoo. :-)
stainedheart chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really liked this one!

I'm not a Punk/AJ shipper (D-bry/AJ will be forever my otp) but I liked this couple on your fic. I could read it until the end, which is more I can say about other fics of this couple lol they are pretty in character, especially AJ with her tomboyish attitude, loved it (:
MellyxBrooks chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was soooo cute! Esepically the end!:)
AmandaEchelon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Good for you darling. Glad you like the ship. It needs all the shippers it can get. I really liked this with the way you detailed everything and made them all flirty. Keep writing, you're awesome.
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Yes! One more Punklee shippers xD they are just too cute to not ship, right?

This was a very cute oneshot :D loved it!
DemonicXaliv chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That is so awesome. I love it XD It is so cute. I also like how Punk's mind goes to the gutter when AJ asks if he wants to see the tattoo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was excellent!
DeanAmborseBatistaWifey23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Okay With This AJ/Punk Cuteness Im Melting Now Lol But I Think It Cute AJ Wanting A Tattoo And She Wants A Bird But It Was Cute When She Ask Advice On A Tattoo So Cute Like I Said AJ/Punk Melts My Heart And What A Cute Ending To It Great Job Cant Wait To Read More AJ/Punk From You I Enjoy Reading This One
Redheaded Bandgeek chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
aw! I loved this! It's cute c:
I find it funny, because these past few days, I've had a thing for tattoos but I'm not old enough to get one unless I have parents permission, and I don't know if I want one at all but I've been wearing temporary ones and recently, I got a bird one x)