Reviews for News
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 11/16
We're they, now? "Accidents"? Just like Lecter's death, they were something common and easily explainable. Probable, even, in Crawford's case. Still, we all know that those weren't accidents.

The firstborn was make. Was the second child a female, by any chance? Was it an odd, happier parallel to Lecter's own childhood? Does the name have any relation to Anthony Hopkins? I wasn't sure if that's what you were doing for.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 11/16
I really thought the petty little agent would be dead, by now. Can't they just kill him and bevdinevwutg it? I suppoae it is an art, to them. At this point, I just want him out of my hair.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 11/16
Those two make a wonderfully scary couple. I do slightly pity any child they have. S/he would never live a normal life. Even if the two settle down for a while, they probably move far more often than the normal family. I suppose it's notbmuch different from some military families, in that regard.

However, how does one cope with being told their his or her father was on of the FBI's most wanted? How and when do you tell somone that? Even so, the child has the benefit of seeing the more "human" side of those people. Still, the very term of serial killer brings to mind some unpleasant things. Even if s/he did not want it, the term would always be lurking in the cornea of the mind.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 11/16
Even not considering the truth, the perceived scenario is a working one. Why disturb what he think is a hurt woman and the child she had to bare?

I do not pity Agent Burke. He is arrogant and egotistical. Why should he be mentioned in a case that he did not close, even he had once led it? No doubt, Hannibal and Clarice will become aware of his presence, if they are not already. Death for the Agent, methinks.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 11/16
I had feeling something's bout this wasn't quite right, especially considering the overall length. A brilliant plan, really. Plausible explanations for BSU and the FBI. I have to wonder a few things. Did "Lecter" know he was going to die or did he make the ashes request before his "death"?
primmadonna28 chapter 5 . 6/30
I like this story a lot!
The ending note was delightful;)
I can't wait to see your future stories. I always enjoy Hannibal/Clarice fics . I admire the way you stay true to the characters, as I would be unable to write them without making it a fluffy mess (as I do with everything)
city bookworm chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I always find I want the stories to be longer. But as endings go it is well written and thought out. Some readers were not happy about Clairice's actions. If you really love somebody you do change for them. She knew who Hannibal was before she went with him. I personally wanted them to get together. They would have always been hunted by the authorities. Faking Hannibal's death was a good idea and they wouldn't want to go after her alone. Noone will miss Burke, he wanted to kill their child and than her. He deserved what he got. And even if she hadn't been pregnant, a mother will do anything to protect her child.
Nettie Harris chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Re-reading this one. That line about her stabbing him in the hand is one of the funniest I've read. lol
Nettie Harris chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
This was very well written and fun to read. Thanks.
TempduLoupe chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
the last line made this story perfect :3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I liked it. Kinda gave me pause every time I read Agent Burke's name since I'm also a fan of White I prefer not to picture Tim Dekay as *your* Agent Peter Burke.;)
mr. eff chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Your portrayal of Clarice was very different and refreshing and I can totally understand how protective and emotional she would be about her child being threatened. I don't have any children myself but I am a very protective person to the people I love so I can relate to her. Excellent story!
multibodoke chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I love your story! congrats!
MajorBachman chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Well, the offer at the end was cool, I almost suspect this was what led you to writing this fanfic?
And I like a cunning Clarice, but intentionally cruel beyond vindictive? Hm... no.
MajorBachman chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Your language and style, they're perfect. And chapter one was exactly to my liking (well, I admit, i still like a cunning Clarice), but this chapter is sooo rushed! Chapter one: Hannibal 'dies'. Chapter two: someone finds out our lovely couple's whereabouts. I almost expect chapter three to be the last.