Reviews for News
city bookworm chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I always find I want the stories to be longer. But as endings go it is well written and thought out. Some readers were not happy about Clairice's actions. If you really love somebody you do change for them. She knew who Hannibal was before she went with him. I personally wanted them to get together. They would have always been hunted by the authorities. Faking Hannibal's death was a good idea and they wouldn't want to go after her alone. Noone will miss Burke, he wanted to kill their child and than her. He deserved what he got. And even if she hadn't been pregnant, a mother will do anything to protect her child.
Nettie Harris chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Re-reading this one. That line about her stabbing him in the hand is one of the funniest I've read. lol
Nettie Harris chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
This was very well written and fun to read. Thanks.
TempduLoupe chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
the last line made this story perfect :3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I liked it. Kinda gave me pause every time I read Agent Burke's name since I'm also a fan of White I prefer not to picture Tim Dekay as *your* Agent Peter Burke.;)
mr. eff chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Your portrayal of Clarice was very different and refreshing and I can totally understand how protective and emotional she would be about her child being threatened. I don't have any children myself but I am a very protective person to the people I love so I can relate to her. Excellent story!
multibodoke chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I love your story! congrats!
MajorBachman chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Well, the offer at the end was cool, I almost suspect this was what led you to writing this fanfic?
And I like a cunning Clarice, but intentionally cruel beyond vindictive? Hm... no.
MajorBachman chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Your language and style, they're perfect. And chapter one was exactly to my liking (well, I admit, i still like a cunning Clarice), but this chapter is sooo rushed! Chapter one: Hannibal 'dies'. Chapter two: someone finds out our lovely couple's whereabouts. I almost expect chapter three to be the last.
Reader chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Oh my goodness, I wonder if Clarice is a cannibal now too. *wink wink* Wouldn't /that/ be something? *wink wink* XD Good story. Definately caught me off guard with the first part. More please!
Riskreader chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Wonders If Starling has noticed her shadow & if she's merely waiting to deal with him burke seems to be have become unhinged in the passage of two years.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow, this is amazing! I really didn't expect that! Is she or isn't she still under his spell?! Oooh! Really well written, very good!
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That's an ending of perfection.(:
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Cool. It's exactly how I nowadays imagine Clarice to be: as cunning as Hannibal. Well done!
Sonnenblume chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Well, they could live without the GDs dead, but the idea is very lovely. And so it is written. I found no negative points ;)