Reviews for Honeybee
Mylotan chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
Ello, just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading this story. The idea is great and creative and I really like your writing style (I have read some of your other stories btw). I am surprised there arent very many reviews. I look forward to seeing more.
TARDIStoaster chapter 28 . 1/7/2013
This makes... five of the six reviews? Well, apart from that being completely unfair (PEOPLE - THIS IS BRILLIANT. REVIEW IT.) I suppose it means you have at least one very, very avid supporter. Twins. Wee little fairy twins.
... please go on.
TARDIStoaster chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I just realized that of the four reviews, three of them are mine. This is unacceptable. READ AND REVIEW THIS BRILLIANCE, PEOPLE! Because it IS brilliant.
TARDIStoaster chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
I love this story more than I can say in words.
TARDIStoaster chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Wow. As I said, this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read - I mean, the subject matter is a little odd, but that just makes it even more amazing. It's a romance without being in-your-face and entirely about their intimate relations, it realistically deals with the relationship between a human and a fairy, and your descriptions of fairy culture, lifestyle, and history are entirely believable and absolutely stunning. You've managed to make a magical romance magical.

Reading through your Portal fics as well. Loving them just as much, so far!
TARDIStoaster chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This is one of the most beautiful, amazing things I have ever read, and I truly wish there were more Tooth Fairy fans here to read it, because you deserve a lot more praise than two reviews. Thank you so, so much for this, and please keep it up!
DaRandomzChick chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
This is a wonderful, sweet story! I just love it! Your writing style, the plot, Rae's interactions with Tracy. :D Don't stop writing, you're great at it!