Reviews for Fold
KitsuK8 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Really enjoying this story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hagan99 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I like how you've laid out the universe and made it comprehensible. Your Remy characterization is spot on. Can't wait to see what you have coming up. Really like your writing.
Remy'sRose chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I'm loving this story! Remy's charming his way in like that... mmm. Gotta love that Cajun ;) and Rogue so needs to wake up. I mean, I prefer older guys myself but ol' Mags? There's a onesided mess she never seems to learn from. Your stories are so making me want to update all mine! I'll be waiting with baited breath for an update on this though! *does a little tactless nudging*
Deathreye1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Keep it up i love it!
yuku chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
This is good. more please!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I'm very intrigued by this story! And hopeful that it will end up with Remy and Rogue happily ever after for at least the foreseeable future, lol. Can't wait to read some more installments!
AnnaWalker.92 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Wow
i can't wait to read more!
love anna
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Wow totally hooked already. I'm sensing a grittier plot than broken road which I loved in all it's glory. Will definitely be interesting to see rogue and remy grow and evolve hopefully together. Excited to see where this heads next, intrigued by the voice in rogue'shead? Anyway hope you keep this up.
Jean1 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Love it. This is so much better than what we got in the comics. That the whole Legacy memories were blown over was a mistake.

Its about time Remy got back to pulling himself up and to doing what he's good at for himself. I understand that he loves Rogue but he's got to love himself. He decided he wanted to be a better person not her. While she once gave him hope, he shouldn't rely on her to make him drive for what he wants. That's not fair to him or her either. More he's free, she fell to someone else and he has every right to move on too. I liked the talk about variants of the truth. Gambit getting back into the stealth business is just what he needs.
JasmineBella chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
An update - finally! I have been away for awhile and I come back and find this - bliss! Well, almost...ready to some action! Please update again soon!
couplest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
As always, I was so excited to see a chapter from you. Of course, it was wonderful - as usual.

I love seeing Remy being a little more conniving and slick. Despite his feelings and the situation with Rogue making it hard for him to move past, he is really starting to re-shift his focus. It is good for him connect with who he is, no matter what the future might hold in regards to Rogue. Plus, your statement regarding actions and reactions has me even more intrigued to see how things shake out next.

Wolverine utilizing him for this task is perfect. Even better that by the end of the chapter, he seems to have found his groove.

Despite his moving forward in some ways, my heart broke for him upon his hearing from Wolverine that Rogue has "hardly noticed" his absence. Now, the post-coital discussion of Rogue's geriatric partner made me laugh. Charlie asking Remy if he slept with Rogue's mother...also hysterical!

Can't wait to see what happens next for Remy (and Rogue too!)
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Let the song & dance begin
Ludi chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Ha-hah! I'm not shocked and horrified, actually - this is exactly what I would expect from Remy. I'm just glad you have the guts to right him as he is. It makes me happy.

Yeah, I know, I'm twisted.

But I can't help the fact that I have a grin on my face because this is the best piece of fanfiction I've read in a loooooooong while. You know, it's really not fair that you get to be so good. But I am glad because I can munch on this little piece of fanfic heaven for next few months. :)

So what was I saying? Oh yeah. Great work on the way you've portrayed Remy's character. I think you've captured him to a T. Like he says to himself, he is young, handsome, hot-blooded, single and handsome. Seducing some woman (women) makes sense. He's not with Rogue anymore, so he's not cheating on her, even if he'd rather be with her. And I also liked the idea that he would seduce someone as part of an undercover mission. I've toyed with the idea before, but never committed it to paper. You've really got it down solid. I really liked the nuances you tucked in there, where he is really straddling that boundary between being honest with and conning Charlie. He knows mentioning an ex-girlfriend is the hook he needs to reel her in. But on the other hand, he does really want to talk about it. I love these little quirks of his character - the conflict between honesty and artifice that he displays; the fine line he treads between being manipulative and ruthless on the one hand, and sincere and heartfelt on the other. It these little things that I love about his character, and you have captured them perfectly. Don't let up - this is how Remy should be, and I'm so glad to see it celebrated here! :)

So yeah. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it may come. You have grown so much as a writer - I am jealous! ;)

Much love,

-Ludi x
NicoPony chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
It's nice to read a well written story with a cohesive plot line. The opening scene was a good one, it hooked me. It makes me sad that Remy is so needy when it comes to Rogue. I'm glad Logan forced some independence on him...give him some much needed space and doing the job he was meant to do, back to his thieving roots. Looking forward to more, thanks!
CaptMacKenzie chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I'm not shocked. Truly, what else could you expect? The man's in serious pain, & Remy's always been one to reach for the most distracting numbing agent (or several).

I loved the update! Well written. You have me very excited to see what comes next. The emotional subtext is the best part, so keep that up!