Reviews for Reversed Roles
KittyComeHere chapter 3 . 5/7
Omg please continue!
Avatar.NIX chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Yay! I was wondering when I'd come across a fanfiction in which Ib and Garry reversed ages so I'm quite happy to have found this! So far, I think you've done a very nice job, especially since this is in Ib's point of view. The game doesn't have her react to much so I'm really interested to see how this goes. I also can't wait to see how she interacts with Garry, heehee I hope to see this updated soon so good luck in writing and until next time then! :D
Gwendolena chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I've seen lots of fanart for this role-switch, but I've never been able to find a fic that followed a plot along these lines. Glad to have found this. When do you think you'll update next? :)
DeluxeMagnum69 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I haven't experienced the horror of finals. :D Yet... D; So take your time of doing life stuff first and then resume on this spectacular story! :D I can't wait for lil' Garry! But it wonders me who's going to... 'die'?... Yes. Die. Older Ib or lil' Garry. Let the games commence of who's going to die! Geez that sounded cold... And, ah yes... I remember the frustration of trying to write the chapter of puzzles. xD Keep it up!
Glaceon1362 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
This is very interesting! Please continue
WhiteStriker99 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Very good hope to see more chapters
the.mad.nimrod chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
YAY, YOU'RE BACK! And with another excellent chapter. I like how you're not retelling the game. You add things that an grown-up would do, like wanting coffee in the middle of a strange museum. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Vivien G chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I love how your showing the game as it is xD When I first played it (I'm so glad they have it on !) I have a fucking terrible memory, but this game was too awesome to forget great job, I love Ib's never changing sweetness and seriousness xD
Vivien G chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA STOP RIGHT DERE LADY- I'VE BEEN WAITING TO FIND A STORY LIKE THIS XD I've been having dreams about it for weeks :3 amazing work, not very different from the 9-11 year old Ib.. Still intelligent (reading got better though :P)
Arsa Stanleia chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I hope you'll continue this soon! I want to know what will happened then when their role are reversed ;)

sign,
ARSA.
alica023 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
please continue!
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I want to see nine-year-old Garry soon...
the.mad.nimrod chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
MOAR, LIGHTNINGSTAR!
I'm an Ib fan and always wondered what an Age Swap would entail. Can't wait to see her reaction to Garry, and will Mary be older, too? I wanna see more! Please update soon!
WhiteStriker99 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
MORE PLEASE this is really good I cant wait till next chapter
Tamaki chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I like how you keep Ib's character logical, and the type to fantasize reading a good book, instead of partying, seeing friends, etc. To me, that is the type of Ib I imagine being grown up, as well, considering her quiet nature, and how well she solved the puzzles.

After all, she is only nine in the game, initially. You caught what she may be like well. -