Reviews for For Every Cooper
Guest chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
You should make a fic sly dies saving the world
Mirai Akemi chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Beautiful ending :). It made it seem like it was a peaceful song to me because of the last sentence's link with the title. I think i fell in love with this story x)
Pyroflameburst chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
The 5 days seemed like weeks when I waited for this xD. cute story, wonder if Sly will tell Ramona about seeing the future. Though I wonder how they even got to the future since the machine needs to be fitted with somethimg from that time, though the glitch probably did that :P.
Dragonmaster789 chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Awsome always _
LadyAmazon chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
I would need a thesaurus and use all the positive words to describe this! It's fantastic, terrific! Remarkable! Magnificent! I give you hundreds of hugs for every Cooper and Bandicoot!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
I love your Jack Sparrow quote! XD It made me laugh so hard! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
LadyAmazon chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Of course, Ellie is a complete doll! It was amazing and unexpected how you bought her mom and dad back, but why did Ramona disappear again?
Dragonmaster789 chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Awsome story do you take story request?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
I'm so confused e_e. I can't even come up with an assumption to what happened other than Spencer somehow managing to kill her parents. :l. This really has me wondering what happened. Cliffhangers, why do you exist?!

Guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
You updated before I thought you would. I guess if you were to use basic logic, since the "future" has Ramona in it, it should signal that Sly and the gang were successful in stopping Specner :3. That is unless, they somehow warped into an alternate dimension- which would mean Sly never got Ramona back. My mind is killing itself- MAKE IT STOP D:.
/Faith in humanity 1/ :D

LadyAmazon chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Oh! That is absolutely magnificently outstandingly remarkably perfect!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
For some reason, I get the feeling that the "three months" it'll take bently to fix the time machine is how long it'll take you to post the new chapter, don't let it be so! D:.

LadyAmazon chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Man up and confess Sly! Grab her by the arms, look her in the eyes, lay it on the line and say you love her!
I wonder who the new oc is? You make such awesome ones!
Sly Cooper Lova chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Awwwww Poor Sly
:'(
LadyAmazon chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
You know after reading this and playing the game... I want to make a Rioichi one shot...this chapter inspired me!