Reviews for Have We Lost?
Amaranthin Dae chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Awesome...now I want to read more of this history part! Yeah, it was short, but that doesn't mean I didn't like it :) It was a great attention-grabber...in my case, anyway. Great job :)

Didn't catch any spelling errors, but there were a couple incomplete sentences you might want to check over for.

But anyway, great job, and keep writing! :D
Amaranthin Dae chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Oh my gosh, it's so cute! :D Haha, oh, Choji...haha... :) And I love Shikamaru in this chapter :) And a cute Naruto moment, I quite enjoyed it :)

There was an incomplete sentence or two closer to the beginning...but other than that I didn't spot anything. Great job :)

I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Amaranthin Dae chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Yay! Another chapter! :D

The only thing I have to say is: try to keep it in the same tense. There were one or two instances where you switched to present tense rather than past tense...so just watch out for that.

But anyway, great chapter, you're a really great writer :) I can't wait for the next update! :D
Amaranthin Dae chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Yaay! More Shikamaru love! :D
Haha, Shogi made me laugh. And also Naruto in his boxers :)

So yep. Great chapter! There were one or two instances where you switched to present tense...and there were also one or two grammatical errors...I think closer to the end? Can't really remember exactly...sorry :\
There was some really great word choice though, I really liked it :)

So anyway, can't wait for more! Update soon pleease?
Amaranthin Dae chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Haha, oh, Naruto...poor Mizure, she has to listen to Naruto snore all night... ;)

But anyway. Great chapter, again :) Well written and awesome - the only thing is that I don't recall you elaborating much on Iratai's relationship with his students, and the sudden closeness they share in this chapter (and maybe one or two chapters before this...) just seems a little sudden and unfamiliar. Don't get me wrong, though - I love the emotion :) It just seems a bit out of the blue to me.

But anyway.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Len chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Wow, I can't believe it... ... Rue's ... dead? B-But how... I-It's impossible! I really wanted to know Rue's feeling's for Mizure! Well... I hope ya write more chapters...(0o0)! Write a chapter about Mizure seeing Rue in a dream!Then he talks to her, telling her how he felt for her and then, hav 'im kiss 'er! Then she wakes up covering her mouth 'cuase it was real, then make 'er tell Tamake and Iratai! But Tamake already knew it 'cuase he saw it! He gets jealous over a spirit kissing a real live person but then he relizes that he wanted to dot it as well so he just does it inthe middle of a battle! But it's only my opinion so ya don't have to... Bye! (T_T),I'm sad.
Amaranthin Dae chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Oooh...poor Mizure :)
Really well-written, I really liked it :) Once or two spelling/grammar errors you might want to check for. But anyway, this was really great :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaanri chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I'm in awe of your writing style. It's so detailed and I like your word choices :D I wish I could do as good as you! Your story is quite unique, I didn't expect it to be since y'know, its just OC's being entered into the original from the begining. It's actually very YOU, and thats pretty unique since your so weird! Love it!
Len chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I change my mind...SasuMizu, since they have a lot in common. Hope ya write more chapters.{_}!
Len chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
It's confusing, wat should it be, SasuMizu, NaruMizu, RueMizu, or TamaMizu? I think... ... ...RueMizu. I like this and I know I'll love the others.
AoiAoiSky chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
-_-
Amaranthin Dae chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Awww...
...I liked Rue :(
...But way to be realistic, anyway :) I wish he hadn't died (that's not critisizm, just an opinion :), but it definitely makes the story more believable. And this was really well written, and exciting, and you didn't thrust Mizure into everything, which was good :) I really liked it.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Amaranthin Dae chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
...x.x
NOO! Don't end there! :O I want to read mooooooore...

...This was a good chapter

The only thing I could see were a couple spelling errors...I'm pretty sure that it's spelled Ichiraku, not Icharaku...of course, I might be wrong, but...I'm pretty sure that's how it's spelled.

But anyway, I can't wait to read more :) Keep up the good work!
Amaranthin Dae chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Oooh...now I want to know more! *pouts*
I actually like how you did a little thing here to tell more about the characters - it cleared up some confusion I had about the story.
But anyway, I hope you update soon! :)
AoiAoiSky chapter 7 . 8/29/2012