Reviews for Delicious Temptations
BubblyFlicket chapter 1 . 1/29
KYAAAAA! SUGOI! That was amazing! Luv it:33
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Aww so sweet! You should write some more with them! Loved it! You were also really into the characters which I liked a lot! Keep writing!
jaivonvanity chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
loved it so sweet and cute and sexy adorable
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Climax is my SONG! What you know about that ;) Lol. I found Sasuke and Naruto to be cute. Sasuke playing the 'I don't give a crap, get away from me, or you'll get drop kicked' card was cute. Though, I'm not a fun of a childish Naruto, I couldn't help but get that 'awww' feeling. He's such a cute blone, how could I not?! It was all good. The smex scene wasn't all that smoking to me, but it was a great story all in all.

CHOW
EAE chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
As amazing as your story was; ebony absolutely does Not mean what you think it does; and, dudes have prostates, not g-spots.
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very, very, very good. :) One thing though: Ebony is wood that is black in color. Describing Sasuke's skin as 'ebony' is incorrect. lol try alabaster.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
you gave him a g spot... only women have that... why was sasuke black?
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
it would be funny if sakura was in the next room listening...(giggles)
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Kyaaa ! sooo cuteee !
reconwithme chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
one word "hot" I think a nose bleed is coming! jk. Loved it, lemons are just the best
RawrImaDinosaurlvr558 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
omg that waz sooo cute! you should of continued with wat would happen the next day, stuff like that! but really cute
Yami Tsukiakari chapter 1 . 8/19/2012