Reviews for Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
yanera chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awww, I LOVE the pain in an abusive kyman relationship where love exsists...but like it's hard...god you are good
Fluweel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hmmm... I love your stories! They're dark, sinister and somehow very believable :) Like you say on your profile: reviews equal love, so I'm gonna review all your stories I've read so far :):)
SouthParkObsessed chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
OMG sooooooooo hott! I freaking love Kyman and this story is amazing! The sex is hot, the way it's written is beautiful, just...everything. It is sad how they don't say anything tho lol
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was a good story but a bit depressing
Kyle Broflowski chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*twitch* oh sweet Jesus...out of anybody in South Park, you had to choose fatass. Why. Like, even Kenny of all people is better than him, but...CARTMAN? You people make me sick.

...but it was KINDA hot. *cough*
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yay! I've missed your Kyman, you've always been the best at it. Can't wait to see more.
symphknot chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow is amazing...
Alcorion chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Nice to see you writing Kyman again! Also love the Sound of Silence fic name haha!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Woah... That was amazing! Like beautifully written and sexy but graceful... Lol! Just awesome!
Labyrinth1n3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love it when authors are able capture their relationship without the use of dialogue, which is hard for Kyman due to their argumentative nature. Lovely read, always a pleasure!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OMG,it's so beatiful and impressive!))
princessbelle212 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Their sex is the hottest, I will argue this to my grave. Super excellent oneshot, I loved it all. So much in fact that I read it on tumblr and was compelled to come leave a review here.
Purple chapter 1 . 8/19/2012