Reviews for Remnants of a Death
bbbk007 chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
I cant seem to be tired reading this... I've reread this many times already
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Oof
SIELOU chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Gahhh sdfkasfhl This was beautiful! Nice job in keeping Reborn in character. The flow of the sentences was just so smooth and damn tears were gathering up (especially in that "I am proud of you" part and when Reborn joined Vongola). Damn it, this was just a wonderful piece of work. Probably will be one of the few that will remain in the deepest part of my heart even after a few years passes by. Keep up the good work! :
Dman4869 chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
Ty!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
I cried:" this is so beautiful and reborn still in character. Good job author
oohlips123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
You have to be a really good author to make me cry. I commend you for doing so as eloquently as you did. I hope to see more fanfics from you. Ciao~
ONOBOCOCOPO chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Hehehehehe I always thought my heart was made out of stone I never cry easily, it's really rare that I cry over anything or get so emotional, but this just made me cry, I discovered I have a heartagain.
thank you.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Amazing!~~~
TheAnimeWill chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
So beautiful... it made me cry and I was kinda hoping for Reborn to cry or something but that would be too OOC
ever-lethargic chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Gosh that was beautiful, there's tears in my eyes right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Ehhh.. I enjoyed it... though it made me cry at some parts... I can imagine this story to be cannon... especially if you factor in the Representative war arc... anyway, I really like how you were able to emphasize their relationship just like in the manga... and finally, I also like your writing style... so thanks for sharing this fic. :)
SilverDreamer-PhoenixotD chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Oh man I am crying so much right now. Wonderful piece of work.
NorCal.NEH chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved it
GR chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
That last sentence sure lighten the mood ya know.
Ihave read all of your fics, have to say,you are quite to find.
Hope you can countinue the other story.
HeCallsMeBeloved chapter 1 . 11/16/2015