Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
melodiousrequiem chapter 1 . 1/19
this is a very beautiful story and probably one of my most favorite oneshots. the way you portrayed them, from how Sakura's undying love for him which leads her to giving her all because she knows she trusted and wanted to help him without further questioning and Sasuke who is not very familiar to the term love but is slowly learning about it through every way possible eventhough it didn't happen in an instant. their dynamic here is definitely similar to the one i have somewhere in mind besides the popular ones. thank you for this story!
lavenderlilacs2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I really enjoyed this different take on their relationship
katkatmack chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
This is so beautiful. It's an entirely different take on the SasuSaku dynamic. It's so well-written, and I think you are very creative! What a rollercoaster
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
I can't even remember how many times I've read and re-read this story. It just has that kind of magic that makes you want to come back to it everytime. This is definitely on my list of my most favorite oneshots. I love it so much, thank you for sharing this story to us.
Jin chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
I loved the slowburn! Everyone was so realistic in their characters and actions. I really felt their love. Thanks for the story!
sasuke.inuyasha chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
UGHHHH I LOVE THISSSSSS! YOU'RE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER!
behindthosewalls chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
This is so soft and cute. I love how the story progressed
Alisha chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
So sweet
thebookishone chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
I lost it at the "Now will you allow me to walk my wife to work or not?"

Loved the progression, and honestly, Sasuke probably needs 26 pages to comes to terms with his feelings.
enrimoe chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
dear Author-san thank you so so so much for this beautiful heart warming Fanfiction. i am speechless. this is so beautiful and it touched my soul. thank you for writing sasuke and sakura to be so in character. i meant tons and tons of FF portrayed Sasuke and Sakura to be so OOC but you did perfectly well. Sakura's being so patience with her unconditional and unwavering love.. plus Sasuke to be so pure in term of love. lovely. The pace is just perfect, no rush, not too slow, perfect. This is a pure gem and we are beyond lucky to have your contribution in our fandom.
iminnerdvana chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
This was amazing! I loved how their relationship progressed - it was very realistic and in character. The small changes in Sasuke’s behaviour showed how much he cared for Sakura and how his feelings for her deepened over the course of their relationship. His confession at the end was perfect. He hid his thoughts for so long that it was bound to come out like this sooner or later. Your writing is absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Love it
Kikyoni chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
it's beautiful!

I loved how you wrote it, everything Sasuke thought and the realization that he might lose Sakura :')

It is beautiful and although I don't like reading one shots so much, I really fell in love with this one.

Thanks for sharing this great story with us ️

Ps: Im sorry if I did not write something correctly, my native language is Spanish
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Girll, this made me cry it is beautifully written
RK1812 chapter 1 . 12/4/2019