Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
RK1812 chapter 1 . 12/4
Beautiful!
Kyuubito chapter 1 . 10/16
I know it’s been 7 years since you wrote this and it’s even before the end of naruto but god DAMN is it good. You rlly captured them and their relationship perfectly, I have no complaints at all. It’s like reading an official Naruto novel.
krisaku chapter 1 . 9/13
I love the pace of your writing in this one shot there's also tenderness when that Sasuke confess on how worried he is to Sakura, it makes my heart feel warm and fluffy! thanks for writing this.
Ushindeshi chapter 1 . 8/30
Lovely story.
krislovesgd chapter 1 . 6/30
Beautiful, bravo, showstopping
Sasusakuhart chapter 1 . 6/17
I forgot to add the most important thing: I think that the story per se is amazing and your writing is beautiful and moving as usual!
Sasusakuhart chapter 1 . 6/17
I know it's an old story, but I just had to leave a review. Brace yourself, I think it's gonna be a long ride!;) I've already said this several times, the way you portray these characters, nobody gives them justice like you do. And I really mean it. Sasuke's silently caring for her without knowing how to convey that care to her, and Sakura sticking by his side no matter what, despite his cold demeanor are exactly the reasons why I love this couple so much. This story is by far my favourite, even if in a bitter-sweet sort of way: Sasuke struggling to express his emotions and fears and Sakura's sweet care for him warmed my heart, but to think all the hardships they had to face! Also ( I may be a little picky here) I always imagined them to be each others first time, and to add on it, what a terrible and traumatic experience for Sakura! Poor girl. Anyway I'm glad that in the end Sasuke was able to let her know that he cares, that he's cared all along, and hopefully they can start anew from that.
Thanks!
gffn chapter 1 . 5/28
Aww the beginning was kinda really sad how he never really showed care towards Sakura and that’s just unfair to her honestly she deserves so much, but this was such a good read especially the ending
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 3/5
Dear author, I can’t believe you wrote this brilliant, heart wrenching piece on your iPhone. This was so beautiful and flowed so seamlessly. The story was so perfect I read it three times over. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
Love, post more...!
This is so good
harucody chapter 1 . 1/13
I LOVE THIS 3
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Thank you for ruining me, body and soul.
BbonSayo chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
i have to say that this is a huge piece of art. it is just beautiful, i really love it.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 10/9/2018