Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
Kaori chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was just beautiful and very touching to my heart ! Please keep writing !
dancer-me chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
...Holy cow, you wrote this on your iPhone? Now that is some solid patience.

This story is incredibly well written, and does a great job in conveying both the subtle tension in Sasuke and the overwhelming fear he experiences. I really believe that it is an art to be able to set a brick in the pit of someone's stomach for a whole story; to be able to channel all the emotion so effectively that the reader feels every nuance of it. This is something that I aspire to be able to do!

I think your characterization is great - the way Sasuke never says much but is stuck in his head, and the way Sakura is so dedicated and determined to give him what she thinks he wants. The plot was great, too. I like the flow of time, and how Sasuke grows in his knowledge of his feelings.

Overall, great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
Anactacia.mcFly chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i really liked it... good job:)
ciaramaaae chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It made me cry T_T love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
You are a bloody genius, it's hard to ever see sasuke portrayed in such a realistic way in sasusaku fanfics. Please write more like this
mk chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
this was so cute...so sad but at the same time lovely!
Amrun chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this, and I don't often like sasusaku. It's one of the more realistic portrayals of how a relationship between them might be, with the whiter sides of their personalities being the most dominant. Thanks for sharing.
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was an absolute joy to read. I hardly ever read SasuSaku fics because I always end up feeling as if Sasuke goes from cold to eager in his relationship with Sakura too quickly. But you completely pegged Sasuke and his quiet emotions. It was completely realistic and moving. It was just lovely.

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Faye-Faye
crazymel2008 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
good story
HasiVA chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That. Was. AMAZING! Absolutely amazing and one of the most beautiful things I've ever read!
Dance-is-love chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
My thoughts, huh? I feel like the pickiest person in the world, yet I love this fic. You did great! The characterization is spot on...a very rare thing to see on this site. The romance is subtle, but it has such depth...which is amazingly refreshing and in-character, imo (especially for a character as complex as Sasuke). So, basically, thank you so much for writing this! ;)
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'm not entirely certain what I'm most impressed with - the story itself or the fact that it was written entirely on your iPhone. I suppose great job on both is in order then. The story was well written and so damn sweet while still having everyone in character. I also love that Sakura was grown up and not an emotional mess - she knew what she was getting into. Great story! :)
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I think this story is good like your writing ability as well. Hope you will write more story like this.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this is absolutely beautiful. i love stories about Sasuke and Sakura's married life c:
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
GAH! Amazing sakura and sasuke fic. This exactly how I picture the epilogue would be. I teared up. A LOT. Thanks very much for the ride. It was wonderful. Please continue writing. I look forward to reading more from you :D
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »