Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
Ikamari chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG, this is so beautiful! Really, I loved every part of this. Great job :)
And sorry for my english.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i love this story. beautifully written!
Kaoru241 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ohmygod you wrote this on your iPhone as well? You're super talented. I can't even praise this enough, i just keep coming back to this one fanfiction because its just so true to the story and i'd like to think this will be how things end up. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the best piece of writing I've read for them. I love how sasuke never gives her those three words, but through all the little hints we all know how much he cares. It was just so beautiful, and I was genuinely scared she was going to die on him for a bit there. Just seriously thank you so much for writing this 3
sophisticate chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
wow that made me cry
So nice omg
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
THE FEEEEEEEEEELS
flowerslut chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I'm happy that I postponed that a little bit and read this.
Very very good. I'm thoroughly impressed with your writing skills. I hope to read more from you.
Kaede Lu chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is a masterpiece. Six years of reading Sasusaku fanfics and this is definitely one of the best I've ever came across. It is beautiful.
Fairy Cakes Love chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was really good writing and it just felt so real with these two characters. My favorite one-shot thus far!
SundanceDream chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh my! What a wonderful story! (T T)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love their married life here. Sasuke's unexpected but truly welcomed subtle caring for his patient wife and Sakura's nonchalant contentment from the tiny scraps of warmth she could glean from her husband. I'm glad he could finally show her it wasn't just out of obligation.
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Love this.
Fuyumi-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
OHMYGOSH! The feels ... .
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Shes not a virgin? Psshhh now thats new.. I hope she was in this story to put more "something" like waiting for him to take her thing.. Sadly.. Its not.
Kaori chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was just beautiful and very touching to my heart ! Please keep writing !
dancer-me chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
...Holy cow, you wrote this on your iPhone? Now that is some solid patience.

This story is incredibly well written, and does a great job in conveying both the subtle tension in Sasuke and the overwhelming fear he experiences. I really believe that it is an art to be able to set a brick in the pit of someone's stomach for a whole story; to be able to channel all the emotion so effectively that the reader feels every nuance of it. This is something that I aspire to be able to do!

I think your characterization is great - the way Sasuke never says much but is stuck in his head, and the way Sakura is so dedicated and determined to give him what she thinks he wants. The plot was great, too. I like the flow of time, and how Sasuke grows in his knowledge of his feelings.

Overall, great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »