Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I haven't read a Naruto fanfic in a long time now, but then I stumbled across this and you make me want to get back into the fandom. It was beautifully written and wonderfully characterized and exquisitely well-paced and a dozen other adverbs and adjectives to go along with how I feel about this story. I loved it!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You write beautifully. :)
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
love it!
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
keeeee!
oh my... i have no words for this..
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
so um, does this mean that they were happily ever after now..? as in there will be more uchiha brats in the future since they were like all lovey dovey and all..? hehehe
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
THE FEELS. THIS THING YOU'VE WRITTEN HERE, MA'AM, IS BEAUTIFUL.

...just thought you should know. Unfortunately, I cannot properly articulate my thoughts on this gemstone, because I am sleep-deprived and have a feeling that I'm already making an idiot out of myself.

But yeah. IT WAS AMAZING.
sighs.and.smiles chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
touching story! I liked how you portrayed Sasuke! It's so him! :)
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So perfect, mature, entrancing, lovely, sweet, and wonderful! I really really enjoyed reading this! I could easily read so much more about them! Your work flows well, is easy to read, shows intelligence, and finished nicely. 3
hoshikaeri chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Still in total shock of how beautiful this is, I couldn't find the proper words to say.

I love it.

"I do worry, Sakura. Nothing you ever say or do will change that."

Hope it was canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Thank you.
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Isn't that sweet? I've love the beginning until the end! Love takes time for Sasuke but it made things worth it for Sakura! I do hope you make another one like this! Keep up the good work!
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was amazing. Really. 'Nuff said. :D
drew chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
you should write a book. seriously.
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
MY GAWD! I NEVER FELT THIS FEELINGS FROM A FANFIC AFTER A LONG TIME!

I LOVE THIS!

I'M DYING OF SASUSAKU LOVE!

Consider me a loyal fan :)

Fia
Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved it, I nearly started to cry when Sasuke was push out of the hospital room.

You're writing is beyond my limited vocabulary, and the character work was great.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »