Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'm not entirely certain what I'm most impressed with - the story itself or the fact that it was written entirely on your iPhone. I suppose great job on both is in order then. The story was well written and so damn sweet while still having everyone in character. I also love that Sakura was grown up and not an emotional mess - she knew what she was getting into. Great story! :)
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I think this story is good like your writing ability as well. Hope you will write more story like this.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this is absolutely beautiful. i love stories about Sasuke and Sakura's married life c:
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
GAH! Amazing sakura and sasuke fic. This exactly how I picture the epilogue would be. I teared up. A LOT. Thanks very much for the ride. It was wonderful. Please continue writing. I look forward to reading more from you :D
The Jabberer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I usually shy against romance unless it's beautifully done, and UGH this was absolutely gorgeous. There's something beautifully tragic about a couple who's so in love that they can't really see it, when it's done correctly.
And you typed this up on your iPhone? Whaaaat?
I just. No words. I'm going to go sulk in a corner and wish I had your talent–whether in writing or typing into iPhones, I have to pick. The former's more important, but I happen to especially suck at the latter.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awww, gosh, I was smiling and hoping all throughout this story. I love the way you made Sasuke so stoic throughout their marriage up until he finally admitted that he worried about her and started being a little more affectionate, yet stoic at the same time. So fitting.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I haven't read a Naruto fanfic in a long time now, but then I stumbled across this and you make me want to get back into the fandom. It was beautifully written and wonderfully characterized and exquisitely well-paced and a dozen other adverbs and adjectives to go along with how I feel about this story. I loved it!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You write beautifully. :)
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
love it!
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
keeeee!
oh my... i have no words for this..
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
so um, does this mean that they were happily ever after now..? as in there will be more uchiha brats in the future since they were like all lovey dovey and all..? hehehe
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
THE FEELS. THIS THING YOU'VE WRITTEN HERE, MA'AM, IS BEAUTIFUL.

...just thought you should know. Unfortunately, I cannot properly articulate my thoughts on this gemstone, because I am sleep-deprived and have a feeling that I'm already making an idiot out of myself.

But yeah. IT WAS AMAZING.
sighs.and.smiles chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
touching story! I liked how you portrayed Sasuke! It's so him! :)
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So perfect, mature, entrancing, lovely, sweet, and wonderful! I really really enjoyed reading this! I could easily read so much more about them! Your work flows well, is easy to read, shows intelligence, and finished nicely. 3
hoshikaeri chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Still in total shock of how beautiful this is, I couldn't find the proper words to say.

I love it.

"I do worry, Sakura. Nothing you ever say or do will change that."

Hope it was canon.