Reviews for For When the Fire Burns Bright
Kemi Kemi chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
You should be proud of this story :) its definetly one of the sweetests i've read so far! Lovely, lovely, lovely!
janiisaur chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Tears won't stop falling! D:
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Beautifully written! 3
Kalthum chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Freakin Awesome! That was so freaking ADORABLE
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is lovely. It's well thought through and understated and really moving. It's pretty much everything I want to get from SasuSaku too :)
Ikamari chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG, this is so beautiful! Really, I loved every part of this. Great job :)
And sorry for my english.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i love this story. beautifully written!
Kaoru241 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ohmygod you wrote this on your iPhone as well? You're super talented. I can't even praise this enough, i just keep coming back to this one fanfiction because its just so true to the story and i'd like to think this will be how things end up. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the best piece of writing I've read for them. I love how sasuke never gives her those three words, but through all the little hints we all know how much he cares. It was just so beautiful, and I was genuinely scared she was going to die on him for a bit there. Just seriously thank you so much for writing this 3
sophisticate chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
wow that made me cry
So nice omg
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
THE FEEEEEEEEEELS
flowerslut chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I'm happy that I postponed that a little bit and read this.
Very very good. I'm thoroughly impressed with your writing skills. I hope to read more from you.
Kaede Lu chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is a masterpiece. Six years of reading Sasusaku fanfics and this is definitely one of the best I've ever came across. It is beautiful.
Fairy Cakes Love chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was really good writing and it just felt so real with these two characters. My favorite one-shot thus far!
SundanceDream chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh my! What a wonderful story! (T T)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love their married life here. Sasuke's unexpected but truly welcomed subtle caring for his patient wife and Sakura's nonchalant contentment from the tiny scraps of warmth she could glean from her husband. I'm glad he could finally show her it wasn't just out of obligation.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »