Reviews for A Life Together
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Hurry back when you can. I can't wait to read more :)
WickedMother chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. It is both very well written and engaging. I love a good wedding so please continue as soon as possible.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Aw no sparkles! But pink is good! Hehe!
Bubble
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Cute chapter :) Precious. Daddy's girl lol very nice :) Update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Good three chapters. Awesome story
MusicallyLoved chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Loved it so sweet. If you wondering why i did read it so fast. I already read it just wasn't on my account. But love it. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
MusicallyLoved chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I love it so cute. Can't wait for more
conscious-mistakes chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I LOVE THE NAME! Mine were bad, maybe I can learn from TheAsianwhoisaFanzel. I hope I got that name right.
-JC, the eternally bad at names in general
MusicallyLoved chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I love the name! It is awesome that you choose my suggestion. I love the lynn at the end. I can't wait to see the rest. This my most favorite Wicked story! Can't wait. Awwwww... Freaking out! Loved it...so many more positive things going in my mind.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I love the name of the baby! So cute.
Bubble
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Excellent five chapters _
Dimpled chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
isnt the baby's name supposed to be liir? a son? ah, well. if its a girl maybe Rose, after nessa. anyway, i love the story! :)

elphie
MusicallyLoved chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I think this story is so adorable and mostly really sweet. I like Aya as a name, I had to write a story about a volcano in Japan and I found the name to use as a person. I think it is really cute. Add on for Ayanna, Ayalynn, and so many others. But great story. Update soon!