Reviews for Circus Day
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
AAAAWWWWW THE FEEEEEEEEEELLLSSSS
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Another cute one-shot! Enjoyed :D

Doubt you're still active but just wanted to ask, how about Jason and Dick teaming up for April Fools? On Dick's insistence perhaps :P
Nicercylover108 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Nice story
Btw, Jason is younger than Dick.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Nicely done! Creative plot and excellent execution :) I loved it!
60sec400 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This needed to stop being cute but it didn't and now my feels

they are everywhere.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
THEY CANCELED IT! TOMORROW IS THE LAST EPISODE!

(I REALLY hope they do a movie someday...)
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Right!? Omg, I was so exited when I saw slade, but hos poneytail killed itxD
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
they haven't shown him yet, but I'm anticipating his appearance! :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was a great story.
Zarsla chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Sorry not logged in. How ever I got one person to add on.
Static Shock.
Eeeeeep!
I'm good. The trailer was so epic.
EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP! (PS super fan girl squeal. Yay now I'm gonna show this to my friends.) Any one else curious to why Tigeress(aka Artemis) puts the beat down on Nightwing?
And what about the scene with and black manta (Which one Kaldur or His dad)
And...
To many questions.
So untill my head stops asking I'm gonna say

Chaio!
Zarsla

PS Can I call you WTOD. Aslo tottaly love your Outlaws Universe.
Chaio! (Again)
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
:D I luv it! It was sweet! :)

. . .

HGKLA;JDKPJIVKDAS;J! I JUST SAW! OO It's Slade! And Black Beetle! and Tigress! and was that dude Static Shock or sumthing? Cuz i didn't know him! XD I can't wait 4 more! Y can't they start the show back up? TT

Ok, enough of that. I luved it! :)
KIBucs15 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
omg more!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Finally! It's like they know I was begging for it! XD
Ms. Issues chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I dunno. Maybe because it means you can finally get your birthday present. Or maybe because I want to show off to my older brother."
Nice...
Good fic.
Deathstroke...static shock...so freakin excited.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh gosh, one of the best episodes in the first season combined with the best universe I've had the pleasure of reading. I loved this and their brotherly bond. And you mentioned Babs - my inner Robin and Batgirl fangirl was delighted.
And YESSS, I saw the trailer. EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT ...Does Slade have long hair...cause if you go back and check, I swear there is a long white ponytail coming out of Slade's head...And the pose they were striking with their hip jut out was rather..feminine. Now I don't read the comics so I don't know if this is like, normal for him, but I thought that it might have been his daughter, cause I remember reading somewhere that he had one? Hmm, we'll have to see.
Anyway, I'm glad you wrote another Outlaws universe oneshot. I really like these. I hope you get out of your writer's block soon for the Heroes and Outlaws fic.