Reviews for Tranquility
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 3/26
That was brilliant, I didn't like how he removed it at the end but that's just my opinion. You are a wonderful writer and clearly have great skill, keep writing.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Creepy in its way. Not quite masochistic but certainly not quite sane of Loki, either. Well written; thank you for sharing this!
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That's just... twisted, yet beautiful. I love it.
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OOohhh that was really fascinating to read :3 t seemed really realistic and I could definitely see this happening, and it did disturbed me a little bit...
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Good old Loki . . . I love him for this.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
intriguing.
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Love this concept.
And thing is, I actually know what Loki means and agree. Sometimes (a lot of the time) I just don't want to talk to anyone but force myself because it is /expected/ of me. And sometimes (a lot of the time) I end up letting my irritation show in my words even though I try, I really do, to be semi-polite to these people I love when they don't try to talk to me in the mornings. Wish I could just wear sign saying, "DON'T TALK TO ME" without seeming antisocial and rude.
Also, the Avengers' reactions were priceless.
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
damn loki. just...damn.
Ligeila chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
looved it...
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
huh. nice.
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
*snorfl*

Oh Loki! I can so see him going "You ppl a stupid to the nth dagree" and "Hay moron. Sew me back up, the stitching is impossible to get right by yourself."
indd chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wonderful story! May be the most in character Loki fanfiction story I've ever read :) Thanks for sharing!
calico.snails chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Brilliant.
Silfrvarg chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Disturbing... but I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yep, Loki has definetly gone off of the deep end! Although i can see the value of preventing ones mouth from engaging before ones brains kick in!lol