Reviews for Pale Pastel's
NO! wtf, I thought you loved me D:
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
:I
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
In the summary, is Ichigo's skill 'acceptable' or 'exceptional'? The word 'acceptional' doesn't exist. You should try looking it up in the dictionary.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Omg I Fucking love this story, I'm a Fucking big fan of hichiichi and this has totally made me X999 a bigger fan of the pair u Omfg I can't believe I read such an amazing story oh plssssss plssplsplsss really really hope to read more! Pls plspls update! I don't have a fanfic acc, but this has made me want to check back every week on case of an update! Pls don't abondon this plsss OnO I FUCKING LOVE YOU /
-Shirosaki Cosplayer (Valerie)
Wereteen25 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I will respect your choice and I will wait to see if you get back into Bleach and if someone else wrote this it would not be the same as if you wrote it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
If I went to their school I would have sent them a long ass letter telling how adorable and perfect for each other they are and not to listen to those jealous bitches who are so shallow that they would attempt to ruin a perfectly happy couple that are obviously made for each other! *pants* Okay, rant over now! P.S Awesome story, and just a plot bunny, what about an epilogue where they adopt a kid or something? And for the drama, there could e a homophobe at Ichi's work, or instead of a homophobe, a guy who is interested in Ichigo and knows that he's in a relationship but doesn't take no for an answer. I know it's cliche, but just think about it, please? :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I do like that you redeemed Rukia in a way. :) I like her, but at times I dislike her, like when I am shipping a yaoi pair and she keeps getting in the way. Also, was that the only time Toshiro is going to be mentioned, was he just a good samaritan stranger? Also what up with Rangiku?
Shay 3 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Update faster! OO I want more MOOOORRREEEE! 3 please ;3; pretty please TTTT
xldoorslx chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
i like this story its sweet. i cant wait to see future chappies!
DementedRainbows chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
This is like my favorite story at the moment, I just love IT! You're great at writing, I'm jealous xD keep up the good work! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Ah, you've got such a beautiful story!
I'm picturing Hichigo feeding Ichigo when they go out...
And that little painting/massage scene? Yeah, you really nailed that scene!
Panda Master X chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Yay! Yayayayayay! New update! Teehee, love this story, and I can't get enough of these two! They're so cute right now! Please update this soon!
Blueberry chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Awww I love the story and it's not bad that the depressing scene was short, poor Ichi suffers enough already soo update soon 3
Kyouko Hori chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
XD omfg! I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Story. Dghovdih DX NEXT CHAPTER?!
raindropdew chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Ohh ichi I'm glad you won't let those letters bother you and I'm glad ichis painting again and there going out for american I wonder if they'll meet the guy from the fair there like maybe he's a waiter there ill just have to wait and see I'm excited for the next chapter u