Reviews for Where We Went Wrong
Mekabella21 chapter 4 . 6/16
This is getting good. I have so many questions. My main one being what did Craig do to get in juvenile. I feel sad for him as far as how his so called friends are treating him. Obviously they were not real friends. And special classes are not all bad. I loved Bing in my special classes. They had to drag me out of there kicking and screaming.

Looking forward to the development between Craig and Tweek.
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/16
Craig is hilarious. I feel sad knowing that Tweek believes he is going to be alone the rest of his life. He is too young to be throwing in the towel. Not that I blame him though. Too many crazy out there and not in a good way.
Noree chapter 4 . 3/30
This is really an interesting fic
I know that the last update is a decades ago
But one can hope that it may continue one day
AmbiguousBastard94 chapter 4 . 1/6
Hope you'll finish this someday, it's effin'! You have a raw way of writing that I fancy. You really know how to be descriptive in a descreet manner which follows the flow of yer story nicely. Pretty darn pleasing to read.

Gon' check out yer other stuff, this really curbed me.
Miss MoKa chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Oh and then? You stopped this story when it was getting really interesting. Do continue! Please!
blankslate101 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
I hope you put the next chapter up! This is a AWESOME STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE~!
deidaralover4evr chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Well I know you probably won't be continuing this story after so long, but if for some reason you get your inspiration back, that would be awesome :)
So far I love everything about the story
And I really want to know what Craig went to jail for. I assume it has to do with racing but I want to know why he thought it was embarrassing.
A MettaTON of fun chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Please update if you can, I really love this book that you started.
Mil chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Really like this fic, the characters are written in a way that I love :D wonder if you will write more
Goregeous chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
This is a great fic. Are you still planning on continuing?
Colleen chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Ms Briar chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
This story is so wonderful and I wish you had the time to finish it. It's really fucking intriguing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Hey dude what happened, this is a great story! 3
MikoKitty182 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Lovely! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013