Reviews for Running With Wolves
ijasso123 chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
I think you should bring Ada and dared back for season 3a and 3b and 4 would love to see your take on the alpha pack and the darach and the benefactor and when Ada is 17 then the next level.
JessSchuh chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
they never had sex? what the heck? that is what makes an awesome story into an amazingly awesome story. keep going and have a sex scene! do it, do it, do it, do it (chant continues and then starts to fade out) do it, do it, do it...
JessSchuh chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
i think you should have used matt and gerard, it would have made this better. or, make it matt and then it takes commands from ada. i think gerard should have still been there. i just think that maybe ada kills matt because he almost kills derek or something and the kanima becomes linked to her instead of gerard. i just really like matt, so...yeah. there should be a matt. bring matt back! matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!matt! matt!
JessSchuh chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
wait, is lydia going to be replaced by ada? i would be okay with that, as long as stiles gets lydia and malia doesn't get to cozy with him of you continue this series that far. i don't like malia, do you? she stole stiles away from lydia. i have some weird fan prediction, and i will tell you about it if you email me at . i think you would like to hear it.
JessSchuh chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
is ada going to bring peter back from the dead? omg, what the f***! that is so cool, think of the love triangle that is going to be formed. peter loves ada, but ada loves derek and derek loves ada! that would be awesome and if she brought him back from the dead she would hate herself! i love you again, even if you did make the kanima a stupid hybrid from your imagination. i also don't like the lack of lydia and alison since there was a lot of them in the series at this point. mostly lydia, since she was seeing peter and peter had bitten her, and that is going to come back soon. her immunity to the wolf bite and turning into a banshee again. trust me on that, since kate has come back after like what, three seasons, four if you count season three part 1 and 2 separate. this is pretty long and i'm sorry about it. i also want to help you write another teen wolf fanfiction, since i have ideas on my own and i am having a hard time writing them. email me at and maybe we can talk. sorry if i have been leaving hate comments lately, too. i have been in a really sour mood since i got my tv taken away and i can't watch teen wolf and technically i'm not supossed to me on my computer, but my mom doesn't know. what she doesn't know won't kill her, right? so, please email me and we can create something great, hopefully.
JessSchuh chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
happy holidays!
JessSchuh chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Goo? i like the venom poison thing in the series better. please change it! please!
JessSchuh chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
i don't like how you are changing the kanima. it should be like it is, and the series played it off really well. keep the kanima the kanima, not some stupod knock off coming out of your head. and the series is turning bad, i don't know how much farther i'm going to go. you should have just left it as the one book if you didn't think you could pull off the sequel. just don't write anymore, start something new. maybe a jackson fanfiction? i love jackson mostly becuase i am like him. just take my advice and end this soon. trust me, even if you don't know me. trust me...
JessSchuh chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
bring back Peter! it would be awesome! awesome, I tell you! just do it, and if it doesn't turn out that well, arrange an "accident" for peter, accident meaning he falls off a bridge and moves to some other town and doesn't come back until he is needed.
JessSchuh chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
this is getting interesting...
JessSchuh chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
you should have ada date jackson and have some kind of twilight thing going on, that would be awesome!
JessSchuh chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
i live in your fanfiction worlds. i pretend that i'm ada, and i know that is stupid but my mind isn't creative enough to come up with things like this.
JessSchuh chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
i love the last lines. me and my friends never gossip and when we do, its like wait! are we gossiping? ha, I love it!
JessSchuh chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
why is this chapter so short? it took me all of 15 seconds to read. come on, write more! i love your stories!
JessSchuh chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
i love this chapter so much, keep writing!