Reviews for Maple Syrup Chainsaw
ahappygoat chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
... what in the... xD holy shit this was weird but awesome at the same time , the cracky goodness!
playgirlkitty chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
at half of it, it was pretty weird. but there was funny bits as well. i love this! its awesome!
Elaina Newport chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Yes i did!
Arista chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
LOLOL hahaha omfg I am so dead. I love how exact it is in the game, you just made mattie a total gay gymnastic instead of a cheerleader, LOVE IT 3
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
By bone breaking, do you mean the dance style, or actually breaking bones?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
KIKU SAID MOTHER FUCKER
FUCK YES
and Gil's sense of humour is hilarious
Nightmother chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
More I haven't played lollipop chainsaw, however I was hoping that Gilbert want going to become a head.I am liking it though
Majo Peaches chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
God this was an amazing story. Oh hey look I'm the 69th reviewer. Teehee.
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
THE FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK?!Lol, cool story.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
WTF is with the ending (okay, i am over acting). Then again, thanks for writing this fanfiction, pretty decent. Anyway, you've got the skills, dude. Awesome. But I really wished that (our dear) Prussia died, so Canada would cry rivers and maybe torture some random undead creatures. Kehehe.

Nah, just saying. Again, thanks and good job.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
A short chapter indeed. Still, cool. A giant fre- zombie with laser shooting eyes.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Seriously, even if Prussia's my favorite character... I really want him to die here, so that I'll witness Canada's reaction. *sadistic smile*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Again, poor Gilbert...
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Poor Gilbert, sucks to be you right now.
Ah, btw... how does Canada umm... connects Gil's head with his short? By his hair? Maybe I've missed it, but I would appreciate if you tell me how, it's sorta puzzle.

PS. Sorry, again... poor vocabulary and English.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I cannot imagine Canada doing all those random stuffs in those random fucked up situations with the addiction of frilly pink apron courtesy of the great me. Ohyeah, the mental image.

PS. Arthur, you meannie.