Reviews for Nowhere Girl
Barbara Heinsohn chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
wow absolutely beautiful! I cried near the end with tears of joy
The Starkiller chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
I like this chapter a lot! It's very believeable, even though John never went to Woodstock, you make me believe that he was there! I do think Woodstock is definitely something he might do with/for Auri. I can't wait to see what other masterpiece you'll post- you're one of my favorite writers to read! Update soon, Starkiller
MissWoolHat chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Well, I suppose I'm one of the few who likes Yoko...Not necessarily during the end of The Beatles, but certainly afterwards. Okay, well short-ranty thing done, but Yay! I like it a lot, and I miss Auri. :) Pwease keep writing, I love reading your stuff!
The Starkiller chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I loved it! It must have taken John a long time to get over Auri, she really hurt him. And yes, I agree that although she isn't my favorite person in the world, she made John a happy person, so I suppose I can like her for that.

PS, Lucky duck about the G&R concert, I wish I could get to one if those... Even without Slash...
The Starkiller chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
At first I thought Auri had died, but you know. Wonderful chapter, keep it up!
MissWoolHat chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
So happy that we finally got to me ATU characters! :D It's fab, keep writing!
Hawksabre chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
O.O I see what you did there! Putting in the ATU characters! Genius! :P
Girl-With-The-Parchment chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story! And the George and Lucy pairing is so cute! They will be so great together :)
Please update as soon as possible! :D
The Starkiller chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I'm glad that Auri is letting down her walls, because she and John are very good together (anyone who can amke John Lennon speechless is amazing)! I can't wait for you to update, I'm in love with this story!
MissWoolHat chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Oh my gosh the last paragraph was fantastic!
MissWoolHat chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
:D I like!
PBW318 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I really should just log in, but I'm far and away too lazy, haha. :)

I squealed when I saw three new chappies in my inbox! These were awesome. :) you are an amazing writer.

Poor John. :(
The Starkiller chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I love it! Please don't be long with the updates!
Debbie-Leigh chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
It is really good! I love the way you portray every character, and Auri sounds really sweet and innocent, but will you reveal what's underneath her shell? x
Debbie-Leigh chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is really good! You have portrayed John really well! x