Reviews for Three Parts Whole
Only Harry can ignore the laws of time that JK had oulined for us.
Keighta chapter 8 . 2/1
So cute and sweet!
pupstarstar chapter 8 . 2/1
Sequel!
BadgeryFox chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
I enjoyed this story a lot! You could have made it longer, but as I don't know him much you had in mind; it's probably for the better as this one was neither rushed nor stretched to long. Just the right amount of mystery! Thank you very much for honoring us readers with the chance to read this storyl, I am happy that I found it.
BadgeryFox chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
Ooooooh! So there IS time travel and jumping between the branching alternate time lines involved... Alas, considering that, my hunch wasn't as farfetched, even though I was joking about the Doctor being involved, they still share some charctetistics ;). This story has a very unique concept and is continuing fabulously. Thank you for taking your time to create this tale, it's brilliant!
BadgeryFox chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Harry running? I'm gonna love what's coming my way, hahaha... great choice of pairings
BadgeryFox chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
:) getting veeeeery interesting, not that is wasn't before I don'tknow if there is anything I could critique lol, so up to now only PraisePraise! You write very well, now let's see if I can find something XD Don't worry, it's gonna be positive critique anyway lol.
I guess you can tell from this positively NOT eloquent comment how tired I am :) Who needs sleep with night terrors when storytelling awaits; not myself!
Thank you again for writing!
BadgeryFoxGuest chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
If I didn't think it was Parallel Harry or someone like that;I'd have thought he''s seeing The Doctor in his vision lol... I like the balance thing, curious to know where we will be going now Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Intriguing, My good story sense is tingling after those first two episodes Thanks for writing!
mss-may-hem chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
This was great! It's something I've never read, and I loved it. Great job!
mss-may-hem chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Awww that's so cute!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
A little different but still interesting story..
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
interesting
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
this is pre good fic
DemeRain chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Time travel is mildly confusing. That being said, this story was awesome. Thanks for sharing.