Reviews for A Smile Because You're Worth It
crizangel21 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hey I love this fic, especially the Broken millennium.

I know you love PD series, and I was really hoping you could finish your cracking series soon.

I am so looking forward for it!
XK chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love this so much, it was so sweet.
Thoroughly Random Gab chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It's so fluffy I wanna die! Love it!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
No need to reply unless you want to. In A SMILE BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT, I loved "A Broken Millennium". You did well representing a six year old and a nine year old. Your stories have at least an appropriate amount of depth to them. Thank you for the smile that story left me with. L.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
AWWW, sorry that seems like the only intelligent thing coming out of my mouth! It's just so sweet and heart-warming! :D
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
AWW, that was incredibly sweet and adorable! :) I loved it! :D
Natasha chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Awwww! This is so cute! The first one is my favourite. Could you write some more M/M stories of when they were kids? Pleeeeeaaasee! With a cherry on top? :P
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I love it!
sprog101 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
aww so cute! :D
Stars May Fall chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I thought that this chapter was adorable. James walking and Mia taking a while to figure it out was so cute. I also thought that it was cute that we got to learn more about how Mia is when she is pregnant. That she had constant morning sickness( or all day sickness) rings true and helps the reader to see Mia as a true person, that has regular struggles.

Thank you for the nest chapter and I can't wait for the next smile.
Nightingale63 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Babies. Cuteness is their superpower!
les amoureux chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Dawww so cute! Pleased by all these updates! :)
les amoureux chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
So adorable! Love this smile idea and this smile story! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awwww this story isso cute. i love it
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aww! Artistic Mia probably would have the visual ability to do much better than a normal 6 yr old. And her desire to please the cranky boy was really very sweet.
Never apologise for writing a story about nothing (did Seinfeld ever apologise for a whole series about nothing?). Fun story!