Reviews for The Other Marauder
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awww... Peter is such a wonderful character, this really gave him and the rest of the Marauders more depth.
Rachelsparty123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is perfect.
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is something that annoys me about most fanfiction, people writing Peter as the most pathetic, stupid human being ever so thanks for writing something that actually addresses that!

This is my favourite out of the five I'm reviewing. I liked the way you gave the Marauders a bit more depth and backstory to the group. I have a tiny tiny problem with Walburga calling Sirius a bastard, because of what the word actually means.

I liked the whole idea that Peter loved them for the attention, that seemed very in character from what we know about canon Peter.
Eat.Sleep.Read chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"They don't want a girl to break them up, even if it is Lily."

Oh, I always thought that the Marauders were friends with Lily, that Sirius felt a sort of big-brother love for her and Remus was her friend, and Peter liked her because she was so nice.

But I realize now that they probably didn't like her intruding even if they still liked her.
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I WANT A VIRTUAL COOKIE! Oh sorry that was beside the point.
I love how you count Peter a Marauder. I will go on youtube and over half the people cut him out. Face it people he WAS a Marauder.
Amazing story and can't wait to read your other stories.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I absolutely adored this! Normally, I hate Peter - like most HP fans, it seems - but I love how you explained his motivations here. I can definitely picture him feeling left out, especially with James and Lily being together and Remus and Sirius being a couple. Love that you included Remus/Sirius, also, since I positively adored that couple. I think the detail about James having a sister was interesting and certainly original, and I like how it gave a certain depth to his personality. I like Sirius's feelings about his family, also, you've written them well, and Remus's self-loathing seems very in-character. You've written all of them very well, actually, and I love your glimpse at what the Marauders were like. It seems like a lot of people ignore Peter, but I like how you've explained his motive for joining the Death Eaters, I think you did a wonderful job with it. Great work!
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this, the way it's written is amazing. One point, 'eachother' should be two words - each other :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Eh, Peter still creeps me out, and I still have trouble feeling sympathetic towards him. I do like how you took the time to explore his backstory, though, even though I still hate him as a character. Good job!
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Love it, love it, and love it. :)) at first, I thought it was going to be another one of those Peter fics that I really don't like, but you put a lot of nice spins on this. :)) I love the bits about the Marauders' families, esp. James's and Sirius's.

Very good writing, esp. the ending. This story is very striking. :)) Thanks for sharing!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
One quick grammar thing: each other is two words. Anyway, that said, I really enjoyed this. More than I expected to, really, since it is almost all telling and very little showing. But it is really touching and I loved the way you set up their secrets and then the two couples with Peter as the fifth wheel. Really nice work.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is beautiful. I love this take on why Peter did what he did. It's so refreshing to read something other than the cliche the-friend-that-nobody-likes Peter. I also liked the bit about James' family and how he and Lily got together. That was very unique. I also loved all the "badassery"... hehe. Lovely.
Eat.Sleep.Read chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love your stories. They make me want to laugh and cry and meet the characters and read their stories again and again and again.

Please keep writing. Your words made me think of things that I couldn't comprehend before, thoughts and ideas that give me all sots of feelings.

I wish I could express how talented you are. I imagine you sitting by a notebook, words pouring from your mind to your pen to the paper effortlessly. Good luck to you and your career.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww. I dont like gay remus/sirius...imthink itsnweird, but perosnal opinions aside, i really did love this. It was so sad that james had a sister who had cancer, but i love that he and lily gotmtogether.

I know how pete feels, im a middle child as well.
But. Personally i belive thatnhe was a coward. He feared for his life and so he betrayed them. Simple as that.
Feelthelovetonight5344 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my god izzie that was amazing ! That was so good x
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh my Rowling, the wonderfulness, it's blinding.

Okay, so I basically love anything that tries to explain why Peter is the way Peter is, and you do that so very well here. I found myself with tears in my eyes towards the end because it's all so very canon, so very real, and I know that everyone in this story dies before their time but they have no idea and it's all so tragic.

*deep breaths*

I also really liked the whole "talking to the reader" vibe going on here. Very nice touch.

Loved this.