Reviews for A Valentine to Remember
I'm a huge fan of your work! I have literally read all your works at least 5 times:D That's why I keep going to your page every time I check this website and it makes me sad that you haven't updated your PD fanfics:( I know you are busy with your other works but I really hope you'll update soon! I just love how you portray Michael and fill in the missing scenes because there really isn't that much of him in the books...
JaureguiJauregui chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
God, this is so perfect.
crizangel21 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hey this was a good fic about them! :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
A good one
Bibliophil88 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was really cute! I enjoy your writing :)
MichaelMia4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hi..I really liked this fanfic, and I was just wondering if you could write a fanfic about mia giving birth to her second child in august(it's Christopher isn't it? I'm not too sure, i've only read about him in your other fanfic-A royal Christmas)...and also have you write PD6 in michael's POV yet?Can't wait to read it!the first five are amazing!
Puppylover12345 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was way to cute! Nice story love it :)
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww that was so sweet! :) I agree with Micheal, best Valentines' day gift ever! :D I loved it! :)
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I totally love it! Its very cute and fluffy!
Tinytopia chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
u r an AWESOME writer.. Are u publishing books secretly? This story was funtastic.. All ur stories are! If only u could continue michaels pov plzz plzz continue it!

Love,
Ur biggest fan
Stars May Fall chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I thought this was so cute and a thing I would love to read on Valentine's day. I liked that Lily seem uncomfortable with children (I could see her like that, especially with her own children, I could see her thinking that they give off goo but loving them to death) but really liked James. I also liked how annoyed she was that Michael hadn't remembered Valentine's day. And how she almost beat him over the head with it.

Other thing I liked was when Michael took James to the park, and was teaching him to walk. I could imagine it and it looked adorable. And when they got back and James was so tired, that was cool. Near the end after they got to talking, I guessed that Mia was pregnant, but like Michael I was happy when she told him.

This story was so cute, and a great Valentine's day fan fiction as it was fluffy, but not unrealistically fluffy. Thank you for the wonderful story.
les amoureux chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
So adorable and sweet! Definitely made me smile! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awwwww, this is soooo cute!
Really, this is absolutely adorable!
I loved the references to the first time Mia was pregnant, as well. I would love to read a story about that time, as well.
Your little stories have completely pulled me back into the world of the Princess Diaries. They are all absolutely amazing. Keep up the hard work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
oh god, so cute! Michael/James moments made me smile insanely C: thanks for the awesome fic!
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lovely tale! Seemed pretty believable, and as for her missing Valentine's, baby brain is real - the first couple of months can make your brain mush! (fatigue, hormones, being queasy a lot)