Reviews for Naruto Uchiha & the Olympians
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 4/11
Ugh, really good plot but your grammar and sentence structure need work... Can't read this any longer due to it.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 4/11
Good plot and all, but your sentence structure needs a bit of work
FlameDragonWolf chapter 16 . 4/3
It's not the best fanfiction story I've read but it's still pretty good. The story idea is pretty unique though I haven't seen any other story quite like this.
Greek chapter 20 . 4/2
Melinoe wouldn't actually have a problem with "getting it on" with naruto as her own father is married to his own niece on the other hand Zeus is married to his sister and so if Melinoe is the goddess of ghost it would mean that she is the offspring of hades and Persephone cause really no other goddess would shag hades so yeah
rubberduck248 chapter 24 . 3/31
In my opinion you did do well with this story but there was too many exclamation marks.
shuuryou isshiki chapter 24 . 3/29
epic cant wait for the update
Selias chapter 9 . 3/21
EDIT: Sorry. That says GRANDMOTHER. Not sure why I thought it was for his parent, since it's his FATHER who is the god, not his MOTHER.
Selias chapter 8 . 3/21
Camp Half-Blood is for Greek gods. Why is Amaterasu on there?
nanayoung chapter 18 . 3/19
Badass...
Darkstorm253 chapter 6 . 3/9
really dude? GOOD MOANING NARUTO! What the heck did u do that on pupose? any way good job with this chapter
Larissa571 chapter 19 . 3/5
EU GOTE
Leez chapter 13 . 3/1
I know that this story was finished a while ago, and that your even already on the sequel so there's really no reason for you to take note of this, however I couldn't help but fell compelled to mention this.

Why the hell is Percy so STUPID? And why the hell does Naruto even put up with all of his crap? From what I've seen in this fic Naruto is not one to take idiots kindly especially when they're the not only not trying to get better but are also completely angst ridden and don't even bother to think about their choices. He would not put up eith an idiot who's stupid by choice especially when they're doing nothing to try and get better and they're constantly the source of problems that he has to deal with.

I just couldn't put help at the VERY LEAST 5 times a chapter "When is Naruto going to slap Percy and make him get his shit together? He's a complete liability who's in the way of Narutos goals why would he put up with that?

That was brought even more to the fold of my mind every time I remembered that we are given essentially no reason at all that Naruto is even friends with Percy and Grover in the first place. We just get a time skip and suddenly Narutos not only at their school but is also best friends with two people out of the thousands that go there for no reason, that's especially highlighted when you then go on to say that he pretty much ignored everyone else other this the two characters who he would later go on to the camp with. We are given no reason for him to get to know them or for him to let them in to his extremely small circle of trusted friends, he just suddenly has even though it seems to be completely against his character. He then goes on to put up with shit after shit curtesy of Percy and his impulsiveness while never once questioning why he ever became friends up with him nor calling Percy out on his behaviour. It seems like a cop-out to me tbh, you decided that you wanted Naruto on the quest and so chose to make him friends with speedy simply because it would be easier, and so that you wouldn't have to write about their early interactions where Naruto would actually have to form an opinion on him.

Don't get me wrong I can see why you did it, it would very likely (and probably did) save you a lot of trouble in the long run, but I'm afraid that I can't help but think over and over again (almost every time Percy opens his mouth tbh), "Why doesn't Naruto persist in being friends with this angst-ridden, impulsive, weak, judgemental and just plain stupid ass? We've been given no reason for it, Naruto just ignores pretty much all of his actions other than to save him and wipe up his messes! Will he ever just slap Percy and tell him to get over himself?".

Damn sorry about the rant, but your Percy is just the right amount of whiny, weak, brash and impulsive to piss me off something fierce :P

I'm still very much enjoying the story font get me wrong, but it seems to me like your Percy is just simply there to cause problems form Naruto to fix and to generally get in the way. And when he's not doing that he's just there for Naruto to have something to do (to move along the plot until Naruto has to fix his messes again. :P

Anyway, this is a fun story otherwise overall. But I'm afraid that I just fel compelled to say my piece and get this off my chest. It's been festering in me since pretty much the second chapter. Hopefully it will be easier to ignore (because I seriously doubt it will stop) now that I've put my opinion out there :P.

Anyway, this has been a great fic so far and I am enjoying it. Im glad to see that it has been continued (in the sequel) and will likely read that too. Keep it up.

Best Regards,

Leez
Zeran X chapter 2 . 2/25
Yeah fuck this shit I'm done the story is mostly stolen and your grammar is by far the worst thing I have ever seen I can barely make out words sometimes.
Zeran X chapter 1 . 2/25
Your grammar is the worst I've ever read in my life, it's like talking to a two year caveman, fix that shit or don't write.
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 13 . 2/17
Yep this is another one of those story insert Naruto here do boring shit hear and have Naruto call every one an idiot when he does nothing him self!
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »