Reviews for Naruto Uchiha & the Olympians
frytrix chapter 4 . 8/15
And there You go following the storyline completely without any original adventure, lost interest here.
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/15
Wow, your spelling is rather bad and could use some serious work.

The plot so far is a bit good, i just hope the story dosent follow the storyline of the book to closely. (If it does Then You have created a rather unorginal story.)
Amics chapter 5 . 8/13
it's a good story, but you really need to know your articles. Articles are words like 'The, That, There.' they help make your story flow smoother. it's good but it'd be fun to read if you could have someone or do add that yourself. Good job so far.
Tora chapter 3 . 8/11
Nyx, Gaia are not Goddess but Progentois or Primordials !
Yeah ok chapter 15 . 7/31
but wouldn't it be better if naruto pranked ares by creating clones and turning one into ares and the other into something else and ares is all like "well be ok as long as we're together" I think that's a total naruto thing to do
Monster King chapter 24 . 7/14
Great story I really liked the whole plot and whom Naruto's actual parents turned out to be and your choices of godly relatives for him to have as direct family members and being related to a good Madara all in all good story.
Indra uchiha chapter 1 . 6/1
Could you make it so it was a reading where the shinobi alliance read it
Cyrusdossou chapter 23 . 5/7
Very good story
nox umbra0 chapter 24 . 4/20
I am so glad I stuck with this thing, the later part was definitely worth it! ("Your name is Fluffy!" Had me laughing so hard!) More seriously, the for ... half? ... had terrible grammar and spelling, and was generally a pain to read. The latter half, thought, made up for it in spades. All together a decent read, and many thanks for taking the time to write it!

Sincerely, nox.
Very spicy indeed
SexiiFoxii chapter 24 . 3/1
I love this and also the plot. It's well thought put! Lol there's a gramma nazi in the comment section haha! . I can't wait till I read the water monster imma go there now. Caoi!
hubnnick chapter 3 . 2/6
First one and others be cusion and aunt
You should let nyx be the grand mother
IGOT7ARMYs chapter 1 . 1/1
I read this fanfiction for many times i was really amaze how the plot is so good
aakash chapter 23 . 12/25/2015