Reviews for Naruto Uchiha & the Olympians
Dr1zzy chapter 24 . 4/8
Great story
Spelling is bad
thejuggernauthunter chapter 4 . 3/29
yea im pretty damn sure me and the author are smoking something a bit too strong.
thejuggernauthunter chapter 1 . 3/29
i only have one thing to say about this first chapter.

WTF?DAFUQ?HUH?WHAT?

how high were you when you wrote this... wait how high was i when i read this?
Honest Reviews chapter 2 . 3/18
While the idea behind the story is great, the story itself is lacking in a few areas. Particularly the grammar and syntax. You have sentences That Have The First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized. The only place that should happen is the title of the chapter.

Also, your grammar needs some work. While it's not the worst I've seen, some effort into fixing it would help your story immensely.

Basically, I would recommend a beta reader. The errors in your story are easy to fix, and a beta reader can help you not make those mistakes in the future. This was not meant to be a flame, just some constructive criticism. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
brokenstrings001 chapter 12 . 3/13
This is a shitty story.
brokenstrings001 chapter 6 . 3/13
a waste of space chapter
it's just another primate chapter 5 . 2/16
Y U making percy mediocre AF?
bonexranto chapter 5 . 1/11
Naruto story like a dog for percy
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
The grammer is pretty bad so far... but not enough that it's impossible to read. Hope that it gets better eventually, but Im not holding my breath.
Lucifer's Reaper chapter 24 . 12/3/2016
Is there going to be a reading fanfic to this FanFiction
Indra Uzumaki chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
AH man you made laugh hysterically when you revealed not even I would guessed that hades is the father the Hunter of the children of the big thtee has a son.
slythian chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
Great story
armegedonknight chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
Well hopping off this train on Chapter 6. Feels rushed and like the author didn't try to keep from making errors (spelling or grammar). Characters don't feel flushed out or individual.
armegedonknight chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
So author renamed Chronos as Rondos... That's neat. Other than that its ok so far. Spelling and grammar problems are obvious and make the story much harder to follow accurately.
1,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »