Reviews for Naruto Uchiha & the Olympians
spicy, midnight-black hair
THE TEN TAILED BLOOD TITAN chapter 3 . 10/15
gaia
Average Joh chapter 1 . 9/6
Terrible english. An eleven year old would have better grammar than you. You shouldv'e gotten a beta.
alexhively815 chapter 6 . 8/28
This story is good but you need to fix the grammar or have someone else do it. Please fix this story I am tired of correcting grammar in my head.
Anony chapter 3 . 6/27
I just saw at the end of this chapter but...GAÏA...GODESS of earth...SHE IS A TITAN GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT ! Please change this it's hurting my eyes...
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 6/29
You're constantly skipping out on words in your sentences, and then even misspelling words in those same sentences. How do stories like this get so many likes, when they're barely in English?
hfjdsahflkdsa chapter 8 . 6/26
Kinda a dick thing of naruto to chide Percy over asking Annabeth why she came to camp so young when he hadn't even pushed the issue at all. I would think a lot of people would ask that, and if told none of their business not push it. Though for your storyline he is a Uchiha so that does run in the blood, lol jk. Still, after losing his mother and not knowing about this secret world id be like percy and asking all types of questions so i could figure out wtf is going on. The chapter was great, i just didn't like Naruto trying to correct percy like some kinda parent/boyfriend of Annabeth and coming to her unneeded rescue. If you had written it in that percy pushed for an answer then i would understand more about naruto chiding percy.
bayuateng21 chapter 24 . 6/25
hahhahahahahahaha
ultralykan chapter 1 . 6/5
kyuubi
la suite de naruto uchicha et les olympiens
Sonderistic chapter 1 . 5/7
Romance is too rushed, needs more emotion.
Torrhen Stark chapter 24 . 5/4
Grande história adoro suas histórias vc está de parabéns
Dr1zzy chapter 24 . 4/8
Great story
Spelling is bad
thejuggernauthunter chapter 4 . 3/29
yea im pretty damn sure me and the author are smoking something a bit too strong.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »